Monday, November 30, 2020

An Old Fashioned Hearted Homemaker ~ Snippets


A homemaker with an old fashioned heart walks through her day with tender smiles, warm feelings and a dainty step as she nourishes her family, accomplishes her tasks and beautifies her home. It is not a loud, jump-up-and-down-happy that she feels...

It is a gentle joy that sustains her.


"You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
~ Psalm 16:11




(Note: I'll be sharing some little "snippets" here and there from some of my more special Instagram posts that I feel some of you may enjoy that aren't on it...)

22 comments:

  1. I have recently discovered your blog and I am so enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes my day! Thank you ♥️🥀

      Delete
  2. Dear Jes!

    This is simply beautiful! Thank you!


    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. JES, I am a long-time reader of your blog, and I'm not sure I've ever commented before. Thank you, sincerely, for your beautiful writing and the inspiring ideas. You truly encourage me with every post to be the best homemaker I can be for Jesus' sake. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a kind thing to say! Thank you for the encouragement! It means a lot ♥️

      Delete
  4. Really loved this. Looking forward to more similar snippets! All your posts are both gentle and strengthening. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feedback and encouragement. It is much appreciated ♥️

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful, thank you. I am one of those not on Instagram and I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete