Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Spring Collection" of Cleaning Product Labels ~ Free Printable



Your arsenal of cleaning products... Pretty and safe for you but pretty unfortunate for the germs!


Have you ever been enticed to purchase expensive cleaning products because of fancy packaging?

I have (the author releases a sorrowful sigh).



By attractively labeling our own, we have removed that temptation!



Make your kitchen into a laboratory and prepare your own frugal and fancy cleaning solutions.

Simple supply list: spray bottles, jars and caps.



We share our printable housecleaning product recipes here and some cleaning inspiration here.



We also have tutorials on the following:






All that is left is to label them with love.

Note: To protect your labels from potential water drips,

you may want to cover them with some clear mailing tape or clear contact paper.



Below you will find our free printable labels or you can always make your own.



Cleaning is less of a burden when you have beautified your place of business *the home*.


“It seems to me that whether it is recognized or not, there is a terrific frustration which increases in intensity and harmfulness as time goes on, when people are always daydreaming of the kind of place in which they would like to live, yet never making the place where they do live into anything artistically satisfying to them. Always to dream of a cottage by a brook while never doing anything to the stuffy house in the city is to waste creativity in this very basic area, and to hinder future creativity by not allowing it to grow and develop through use."
~ Edith Schaeffer, The Hidden Art of Homemaking


Visit HERE to print your own set of free cleaning product labels. 



26 comments:

  1. Love these...thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Happy homemaking! :)

      Delete
  2. These are great and definitely help with inspiration for cleaning! I am a "sucker" for packaging and your bottle labels are perfect. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well… that makes two "suckers"! You are very welcome!

      Delete
  3. These are so pretty! Thanks for sharing. I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) You can check it out here: http://aprons-n-pearls.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an Apple Mac computer and cannot seem to get these beautiful labels to download.... Any ideas?
    Thanks for the beautiful little ways that you share to make life light & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Sorry about the trouble. You shouldn't have any problems on a MAC since that is what I use. It is something with the online document company I use that I am trying to fix. Right above the document, there should be a link that says "LABELS Homemade Cleaning Products". That should take you to the document company where you should be able to download it and then print from there. If this doesn't work, then email me at pleasewritetojes@hotmail.com and I will email you a copy. Sorry for the hassle. I am trying to iron out the kinks. Either way, can you let me know if it worked? I really appreciate it! Take care~JES :)

      Delete
  5. Worked ~ thanks so much & sorry to have bothered you.... You are an amazing & gifted woman who blesses so many of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are NOT a bother but a blessing :) Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! Also, thank you for letting me know that they did work! YAY!

      Delete
  6. I really appreciated the thought by Edith Schaeffer...thanks for sharing! Btw, I use a Mac and am able to download and use your labels, hth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you for letting me know, Dallena!!! I am wondering how user friendly this online document company really is and your feedback helps!

      Delete
    2. So far, I've been able to download and print, easily. Glad to help.

      Delete
  7. Found you from the Farmgirl Friday blog hop. You have so many great ideas here--I'm a follower now! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JES,
    I am wondering if someday we can get the capability here to print labels. We have a B&W printer (of course, I could use that), but I do love the soft aqua and blue shades and two or more colors :) We will need to discuss this.
    I am doing many of these cleaning alternatives and have become comfortable with their efficacy, so now to get away from the heavy duty spray bottles!! Not very Tasha Tudor-like, for sure!
    Blessings to you all as you care so well for your dear family,
    Love,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Colored labels… For some reason, I have it in my head that it is more expensive to print in color. I am going to have to check into that because this hinders me from introducing that lovely rainbow of possibilities! Have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete
  9. Love the cleaning labels!! You have a very nice blog! Thank you for stopping by to visit me on my new blog and for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! Much better than my marker scrawling lol I'd love if you'd come share your post (and any others) with us at Ec0-Kids Tuesday! Hope to see you there! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2013/03/flip-trainer-review-at-eco-kids-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous!! I want to make these.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly does make cleaning more fun! :)

      Delete
  12. Creative and unique, How did you printed these labels?

    ReplyDelete