Monday, May 19, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us for Link-Up #1


"The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest."
~ Thomas Moore


There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making! Please link up what is in your heart and home this week in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, home decoration, school lessons, etc). You are welcome to share as many posts as you like! If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment of what has been going on in your home this week. I would love to hear from you! 

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well! Or, simply link back to this post when you are sharing.

Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth



Thank you for joining us! This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: Modest Mom Monday'sHomestead Barn HopTeach Me TuesdayRaising HomemakersMake Bake CreateWise Woman Link UpChristian Homemaking, Wow Us Wednesdays, Wildcrafting WednesdayThe ScoopHomemaking ThursdaysFrom the Farm Blog HopEncouraging HomemakersFarmgirl Friday, and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these. 

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first hop, and thank you for hosting. I'd like to invite you to post at the HomeAcre Hop every Thursday.
    Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathi. I will definitely do that ;)

      Delete
  2. What a great subject for another of your fun linkups. I've always felt more adjusted at home than anywhere else in the world, and I try to find the joy in each duty at home. Today I'll be doing touch-up painting - I know there's some joy there somewhere, lol. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty walls are pleasant to the eyes :)

      Delete
  3. Hi JES! Thank you so much for the invite to link up on your lovely blog. I look forward to visiting the dear ladies that have linked up.

    Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love a new blog hopping party, especially one themed on homemaking and homesteading! Thanks for starting one up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jes, I want to thank you for joining my parties on Wednesday!! So excited about your parties!
    Hope you will always stop on and say hello. Busy here planting and trimming trees!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new party! I'll add you to my link up list. You know I love to celebrate homemaking!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will be fun, JES! MY computer is giving me fits, but I got one on :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting the link up party! It is so much fun discovering everyone's wonderful blogs. I'm still staying busy out in the yard, I'll clean inside when it rains. By that time, I'm going to be so far behind cleaning inside that I'll need all of the homemaking inspiration I can find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this lovely link up opportunity Jes. I have popped your pretty button onto my blog so that others can find your beautiful and inspiring blog an so I can remember to post each Monday of course ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...