Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Black and White Pantry Labels {Antique French} ~ Free Printable

You will find our updated pantry label post featuring five pages worth of labels {for free} HERE.

Happy homemaking! 


  1. *beautiful* labels! I am fortunate that our pantry is behind a door that is occassionally closed, but wouldn't it be nice just to see the beauty?

    (visiting from Raising Homemakers' Homemaking Link-Up)

  2. I have a confession… I label "behind" closed doors too… Yes, I am one of those! I think it is a part of my friendly, self prescribed, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder…

  3. These are gorgeous! I am on the verge of a total pantry make-over and these will look awesome! THANKS for sharing!

  4. Love them!! Getting my printer ready right now!

  5. Any chance I could get a blank one? Then I could print it out to match the others, but write in the various herbs/grains/etc. that I keep stocked. Thank you so much for these, they are beautifully simple!

    1. Sure, I can email it to you! Or, if you don't want your email published, you can email me and I will forward it to you. My address is ~

      Will wait to hear from you :)

  6. Thanks so much for these beautiful labels!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...