Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Seven Styles of Laundry Room Art ~ Free Printable Sets


"It is not hard to enhance the mundane so that the ordinary becomes extraordinary and creativity pays dividends. Home should be the happiest place on earth."
~Dorothy Kelley Patterson, Co-Author of The Christian Homemaker's Handbook

There are many ways to make our homemaking tasks pleasant and one of them is to prepare a cheerful environment in which to do them. We women are quite visual and when we see something attractive, we light up! Perhaps, we can persuade you to enjoy doing laundry with a bit of wash day art on your walls. We are sharing 7 different {free} printables to go with various home decoration styles. I do hope one of these sets will fit your taste! For when our daughters see us putting love into our home and daily duties, we are showing them that home is indeed a place worth our investment of time!


To print out these individual art sets, follow the free links below:





The "French Collection" Trio  {These will print horizontally.}

Classic Pioneer "Wash on Monday" Set  {These will print horizontally.}









And finally, something inspirational... Our Old Fashioned Wash Day Prayer based on the Psalms.



Note: You can find frames inexpensively in second-hand stores and yard sales. Simply paint them to match your home decoration. We printed our art on white card-stock, cut it down to size (leaving some white border as a "matting") and placed the sets in 8 by 10 inch frames. Happy homemaking, ladies!


For more Wash Day inspiration, I invite you to visit here. You will find "loads" of laundry DIY recipes (stain removers, fabric softeners, etc.), laundry room labels, laundry room crafts, tutorials, lessons and other lovely homemaking talk to encourage a love for home.

21 comments:

  1. I just love the Old Fashioned Wash Day Prayer! Thanks for sharing JES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your favorite! :)

      Delete
  2. How adorable! I just painted some chalk finish frames but I may need to do more.
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet Jes. I love the French Trio! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi! I had a feeling that you and the French prints would get along well :) They are my favorite too.

      Delete
  4. I love the Antique Primitive Signs! The hand crank washer makes me very grateful for my electric one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great point Jennifer! Thank you for sharing :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, they are all pretty, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are much too kind my friend! Thank you for sharing :)

      Delete
  6. Loved The French Collection. Thanks for sharing. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing! That is my personal favorite too!

      Delete
  7. Hi JES!

    They are all lovely, but I love the one that says "Help Wanted."

    I just featured your printables in my Weekend Entertainment Guide as "The Best Printables." Just spreading some blog love and inspiration for other moms around the web. Thank you so much for creating and sharing them! You can find it here: http://welcomehomeministry.com/weekend-entertainment-guide/the-best-weekend-entertainment-guide-4816/

    Have a great weekend!
    Tiffiney
    WelcomeHomeMinistry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness Tiffany! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  8. It has been a while since I have laughed out loud at something I have read. Your laundry prayer made me laugh out loud, good and long!! Thank you for such a delightful moment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like that one but I can't take credit for it... I saw it on a sign in Hobby Lobby :)

      Delete
  9. Love the Laundry signs!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're really unique, my dear, unique and insuperable, I adore you !

    Hope you're having a wonderful day, I'm sending blessings on your weekend ahead, with so much gratitude

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And may you be blessed this weekend too! :)

      Delete
  11. is there a new link for these somewhere? current one isn't working. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. This was a guest post on a blog which is no more. I have updated it. Please let me know if the links work now :).

      Delete