Friday, September 5, 2014

Ode to Autumn ~ Link Up Love


"But the trees were gorgeous in their autumnal leafiness
- the warm odours of flowers and herb came sweet upon the sense."
~ Elizabeth Gaskell, North & South


Autumn is a time of beauty and change, a golden harvest of apples and pumpkins which mirror the coloring leaves. Today we spotlight this season from posts which were shared on the 16th edition of The Art of Home-Making Mondays. I hope you are inspired to try some of these decorating ideas and recipes!

10 Easy Fall Crafts For Your Home by Managing Your Blessings


  
 Velvet Pumpkins Fall Centerpiece by Penny's Vintage Home




Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer by Our Leap of Faith Homestead


Pumpkin Bread Recipe by Our Leap of Faith Homestead






Homemade Spiced Apple Cider by The Locust Blossom


Autumn Aroma by Poppy View


"Summer days are over,
Summer work is done;
Harvests have been gathered
Gayly one by one."

You may also be interested in our Autumn Potpourri of Posts for all of our fall related projects and such. Thank you ladies for sharing this wonderful seasonal inspiration!  I invite you all to please join us next week for The Art of Home-Making Mondays. Your post may be featured here :)

25 comments:

  1. Hi Jes,

    Such wonderful inspiration for the upcoming autumn, a favourite season for so many, for its fresh, new starts, crisp mornings, and cozy afternoons. For me, it will always be the season of new beginnings, with the start of a new school year, and sweet memories of my childhood in my beloved Canada. Thanks for featuring my contribution!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, thank you for sharing on our weekly link ups :)

      Delete
  2. These are such great ideas. I usually start the first of October here in Missouri making all things fallish. But I have alreay broken out the pumpkin spice candles... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a wonderful place to start! I can smell the aroma from here ;)

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love this post! Fall is my favorite. :) Thanks so much for featuring my fall decorating tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Candy! Thank you for linking up with us each week :)

      Delete
  4. Hi JES, what a wonderful collection of autumnal inspiration! Thank you so much for including my post along side these other lovely contributions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing with us each Monday! :)

      Delete
  5. Goodmorning JES, Your Ode to Autumn post is so inspirational, thanks for including my velvet pumpkins! Have a blessed week end....hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for sharing your beautiful posts with us each week :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you for compiling all of these wonderful posts in one spot for us to love on! (and thank you for including mine). I sure do appreciate you!

    Be blessed :)
    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it :) Thank you for joining in on our link up every week!

      Delete
  7. I am glad you enjoyed my post about "Faux Caramel Apples". Thanks for featuring it on this lovely post, and for hosting the link ups each week.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun project! :) Thank you for sharing with us every week!

      Delete
  8. Lovely posts. Please join the Fall Party!

    http://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com/2014/09/welcome-fall-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jes, you are a doll. It's all just beautiful. Thank you for including me. A side note: I kept the spices from mulling the cider and have been heating them in the mornings so the house smells good:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that with our wood stove! :) I have a cast iron teapot and place the mulling spices in there and it simmers all winter. It is heavenly! I love that you recycled it :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for linking. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are just going into spring down here in the southern half of the world our winter was not too bad hope yours is too.
    Merle.................

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE fall. It's my absolute favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful season and my favorite too!

      Delete
  13. Oh, Autumn is always romantic and full of colors! Just the time to decorate the house!

    Have a great weekend,
    Olga

    www.artinmess.ru

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love fall, here in Louisiana it comes later than most states. However, I hope today's weather is a sign that our long hot humid summer days are gone. Love that you included poetry, followed you From the Farm blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite season is full of my favorite colors and aromas! You've captured it all here!

    ReplyDelete