Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ode to Pilgrims ~ A "Give Thanks" Round Up


"Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims,
abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul..."
~ 1 Peter 2:11

In honor of our blog namesake, we are sharing an "Ode to Pilgrims ~ Give Thanks" round up:


"These all died in faith, not having received the promises,
but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them,
and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth."
~ Hebrews 11:13













Have a lovely week of family and fellowship!


7 comments:

  1. With all my heart I wish you and your dear ones a blessed Thanksgiving, my precious friend !!!
    A big hug filled with admiration and love, my darling JES,
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for your blog. I love the scripture you used in this post. Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Love,
    Farmlife Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful printables Jes and thank you so much for sharing them with your readers. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful and blessed thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is wonderful and I like all the art work of pilgrims.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your post at Our SImple Homestead Hop!
    (my featured post this morning)

    ReplyDelete