Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nature Study Journal Pages


If you read my earlier post about Nature Study then I thought you might appreciate to see what some of our nature journal pages look like. Maybe they will bring some inspiration for you to start one as a family! 


This is what our page looked like after we read a segment on beautiful, 
butterflies from a science chapter book...


This is what a journal page looked like after reading about the amazing ants…


And this is the regal, robin's page...


And lastly, here is a sample of the "common house fly"….

Sometimes, seeing is encouraging. I hope that these pages can give you an idea of what fun keeping a nature journal can be… An educational keepsake at it's best! Visit this post for more ideas.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Jes,
    I have made a link to this blog because you inspired me to start a nature notebook. I hope to do this later with my children too. Thanks for the inspiration,
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that makes my day! Thank you for sharing that!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...