Thursday, October 28, 2021

A True Home ~ Snippets

A true home...

built with prayers, sweat and tears,

a place to alleviate life's trials and fears.

“And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.”
~ Matthew 7:25

🀎

Dearest homemaker, continue to quietly build up your home, your efforts are never in vain. It takes guts, strength and determination but with His help you shall triumph through the bad weather.

Pictured: Savory spinach “parable”  pie πŸ₯§

7 comments:

  1. Thanks. Needed this big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Jes. I think we all can relate to what you're saying. The savory spinach pie looks delicious. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this reminder. I needed it today. And your pie is so sweet ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried this kind of pie on my family? I do have them(the two guys) eating spinach in their egg and bacon wraps. Looks good, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, JES!
    Homemaking is the noblest and most beautiful job in the world and I waited a long time to be able to do it full time. But God was merciful and now, I ask that the love for homemaking and awareness that it is a previledge, never go away from my heart.
    Have a blessed weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big message in this little "snippet", JES. Very lovely and very timely. Thank you for sharing here. πŸ’• I love the way you adorned your pie, too! 🏑πŸ₯§

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Parable Pie"...oh my, that is just too cute for words. I love your pastry art! You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete