Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A Homemaker’s Heart ~ Snippets


A true homemaker’s heart is sensitive... it absorbs every moment and sees beauty in every act. Whether it be a stack of freshly laundered linens, the dish soap (refilled and ready) or a sparkling, shiny kitchen sink. She knows her work stretches beyond the earthly kingdom and its aroma rises high up to the Heavenly one.

She knows every small act is sacred service.

“And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.”

~ Colossians 3:23-24

🤍

(Note: I'll be sharing some little "snippets" here and there from some of my more special Instagram posts that I feel some of you may enjoy that aren't on it... Painting: Autumn's Last Harvest by Daniel F. Gerhartz)

4 comments:

  1. The work I do in my home, and the way I care for it, matters both to me and to my husband and son. All of my children have been affected by my care of my home, and making it a place of love, beauty, books, service, and welcome for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE being a homemaker! It's the best job in the world and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
    Besides glorifying Him, we can comfort and care for our family and spread God's Word through our actions!
    :D

    ReplyDelete