Monday, July 18, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up 114


"She smelled sweet-- the familiar and delightful mixture of dried rose leaves and geranium and lavender..."
~ Loula Grace Erdman, Excerpt from "The Wide Horizon"
SaveSave
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc). ~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!


~~ Features will be shared at the end-of-the-month link up. ~~


In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest additions are from our "lavender collection" of posts! First is the "Make Your Own Lavender Water" which includes some pretty printable labels!


Second, there is our "Make Your Own Lavender Infused Medicinal Oil" which also includes some printable labels.


Thirdly, our "Make Your Own Lavender Scented Carpet Deodorizer" with printable instructions and label.


We are not done yet! There is also our "DIY {No Sew} Lavender Sachets". These make lovely gifts to tuck into drawers and an old fashioned letter!


And finally, though we shared this link before, I will include our "Lavender Cleaning Product Collection" which shares a nice sheet of printable labels for your homemade lavender goods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

**Please also note that the posts shared on this link up from other bloggers do not necessarily reflect my own personal views or opinions. I do not condone every article that may appear here. Like all literature, please discern everything you read with the Holy Scriptures as your lens.**

As a favor, I would love for you to copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share it on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

22 comments:

  1. Thankyou lovely Jes! I've been a bit absent. Happy to be back. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting the link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday, JES! Thank you for hosting your party and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jes. I love the Lavender ideas. I plan on trying several. Thank you again, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the painting. It doesn't get much better than picking lavender in one's own garden. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hostessing. This is my favorite link party. There are always good places to visit.
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JES...I love lavender so I am looking forward to making your recipes for my home. Thank you for sharing those and for hosting. Have a wonderful week my dear friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely party! Thank you for hosting. :) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jess, Its a time of lavender: Thanks for a lot of inspiration as always and for hosting as well. Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the lovely party!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting once again!
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jes, I'm Anne. I clicked over to your blog from the Back to Basics blog hop and I see you have one too! I love love love lavender, so I'm happy to see so many ideas for how to capture that fragrance. Have a wonderful day, and pop over to my blog (https://birdsongbitsandpieces.blogspot.com) sometime to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning, I love Lavender.. And there are so many things to do with it. Love the carpet idea so I have to go and find the how tos. Thank you for sharing. There are so many places to go and visit with. Have a lovely new week, with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a wonderful blog! Thank you so much for all your sharings.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the wonderful lavender ideas. I love it, and I have some flowers that I've wanted to use -- this inspires me to do it.
    Blessings to you and yours, and thank you for this wonderful get together each week. I look forward to my visits here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in the mood for summer cleaning right now, thanks for all the lavender ideas.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lot of great recipes! THanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the party. I've linked a post from my new blog because my regular blog is broken. Google/Blogger has taken away my comments.
    Come over and see me at the new place!
    http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-holiday-at-beach.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...