Monday, June 13, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up 109


"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years."
~ Audrey Hepburn
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc). ~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

~~ Features will be shared at the end-of-the-month link up. ~~


In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition is our food preservation planner. Happy pantry building!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting as always, Jes. I'll look forward to seeing what everyone has been up to this week! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks most sincerely for hosting this weekly party, precious friend of mine, and in the hope that your week is off to a good start I'm wishing you all my best for your days to come, sending blessings of joy
    with my dearest love and gratitude

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely quote! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely party, Jes, and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings, Hope you are all doing well and enjoying this season! I appreciate you allowing us to come and share our posts here! Thinking of you...
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting Jes. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful and true quote -- I wasn't expecting it to be by Audrey Hepburn lol. She is one of my favorite actresses of all time. I'm new to your blog and party -- looking forward to reading more! I'll post a link on my post today b

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, as always, for your hosting...it's always a breath of fresh air to click onto your lovely site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jes, I've been reading your blog off and on for a few months now, I found it from Legacy of Home. I think your site is fascinating!!! All the herbal recipes and really amazing DIYs.

    I saw this link up randomly today, I've been writing a huge series (that I'm probably going to make into a book) on the Proverbs 31 woman. It's been amazing, and I've learned so much and had so much joy in writing it.

    My blog is here www.girlwithadragonflytattoo.com Thanks for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I saw your post on how to make peppermint extract so I am heading over to pin that! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jes, I love your printables! THey are always so cute. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely party, Jes. Thank you for hosting.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...