Monday, June 6, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up 108


"All schools, all colleges, have two great functions: to confer, and to conceal, valuable knowledge. The theological knowledge which they conceal cannot justly be regarded as less valuable than that which they reveal. That is, when a man is buying a basket of strawberries it can profit him to know that the bottom half of it is rotten."
~ Mark Twain
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc). ~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

I thought it would be fun to "pick" all of the strawberry related posts which were shared recently for some seasonal inspiration (and I couldn't resist including the quote by Mark Twain!): 







Grain-Free Strawberry Delight by Thyme to Embrace Herbs



Grain-Free Strawberry Pie by Thyme to Embrace Herbs


The Best Ever Strawberry Shortcake by A Day of Small Things


Crocheted Strawberry Bag by Howling at the Moon



Yummo Strawberries by Casa de Sharen




In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition is our strawberry inspired labels and printable strawberry kits (shared below). Happy homemaking!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


19 comments:

  1. Thankyou for hosting Jes. I love the strawberry themed features! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I have no words to tell you how much I love this way to begin my week with, precious JES, with this so beautiful party you always put a smile on my face ... and today, with all these wonderful strawberries ...!

    Have a most beautiful week to come, indeed, may it be as BEAUTIFUL as you, dearie !
    Sending you my dearest love

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberries... Mmmmmm... -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Thank you for hosting this lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE strawberries and am anxiously awaiting their arrival:) Thanks for sharing some great ideas!

    Christina
    www.ourwoodhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, the berries look wonderful! I can't wait for berry season here. Thank you for hosting JES and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Jes, I do hope you are having a lovely summer morning! We love this time of year so much. Early mornings and evenings sitting and chatting with the family! Thinking of you, Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect timing as we're going strawberry picking this week! Thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Jes. Wishing you a blessed week. Yummy berries. Thanks for the link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the feature! And for even more delightful strawberry ideas!! Love your blog and appreciate the opportunity to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hostessing. Have a wonderful week. I'll be back in a day or two to look and see what I can find. There are always great links.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! Fresh strawberries are the best thing ever! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your idea of "picking" see what I did there?? ;-) lol. all strawberry related posts!

    I'm lucky to have my birthday in June where I have enjoyed many a strawberry shortcake to celebrate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting. Stopping by from Debbie Dabble. I've added your party to my party page and Pinned it to my party board.

    ReplyDelete
  14. JES - As I browse and visit sharers via the linky, I see many wonderful topics... wouldn't it be a great wealth of information to have them all shared in one book. :)

    Thank you for hosting, sharing and adding lovelies to the day! ~

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing the strawberry links! We are so excited to have strawberries growing in our garden this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. goodness I wish I had some strawberries right now.
    Thanks for hosting.
    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. JES, thank you for hosting another beautiful party! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...