Monday, May 9, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up 104


“What is a godly mother? A godly mother is one who loves the Lord her God with all her heart, soul, mind, and strength and then passionately, consistently, and unrelentingly teaches her child to do the same.”
~ Elizabeth George, Inspirational Author 
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc). ~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!


~~ A Letter from the Editress ~~


To All the Lovely Ladies Who Link Up Here,
Our internet has been giving us some trouble during the past month and for some reason, the links for the link party are not showing up on the blog some of the time (it just shows blank where there should be your entries). I don't know if this problem is on my end only or not. In either case, it has been challenging trying to prepare features with these two issues in mind (sometimes I am up way too late at night trying to fit it all in when things are finally working). I think I am going to attempt doing something different for awhile and seeing how it works; perhaps doing monthly features and maybe sprinkle in some other sharing in between (for instance, I have tried some of your recipes and such which you have shared at these parties and I may end up featuring those types of things also). I have also contemplated including some "Daybook Entries" or a few other random homemaking--homesteading--homeschooling things as time permits. And if time doesn't permit, I just may end up posting the link up that week without any frills. Thank you for understanding. While I love visiting and preparing the features, the stressfulness during the "everything is not operating properly" stages is getting to be too much at this point... for as I type this on Saturday morning, the link up party links are still not showing up! It would be helpful to know if any of you have run into this problem with the links not showing? Thank you for your kind attention and for taking the time to link up with us each week! For as time permits, I do really enjoy seeing what you all are up to in your homes! And in the meantime, I hope you enjoy visiting with each other too! :)
Love, JES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


48 comments:

  1. Hope all gets sorted, everything is fine my end currently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Sarah! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry, Dearest JES, that you had problems taking you extra time and patience !
    Anyway, it's always such a weekly delight to me to link-up here, believe me!
    Hope your week is off to a lovely start, I'm sending blessings on your days to come, with so much gratitude

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniela! It is a pleasure to have you here! :)

      Delete
  3. Thankyou dearest Jes. I've been a bit absent lately. So happy to be joining you this week. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you. I know how busy life can get! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Jes I don't have any problems accessing the linkup. Thank you for visiting our blogs and leaving comments too. It means a lot.
    Happy Mothers day and I hope yours was great.
    With much love,
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ifeoma for the feedback! Perhaps it is just on my end for some reason which seems weird or perhaps it is connected to my internet problem. Have a lovely week and thank you for joining us! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi JES, every time I have linked with you recently, things have seemed to look and work fine from my end. Thanks for always hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... Thank you, this really helps! I am thinking it is my end. This weekend, I wasn't able to see the "linky' until Saturday afternoon and at that time, it doesn't leave much room for visiting... Thank you for sharing with us Kim! :)

      Delete
  6. Hi thanks for the party. For some reason my image for link # 23 is not showing and I am unable to remove and try again.
    Thanks
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, if time permits this afternoon, I will see if I can fix it on my end! In the meantime, happy Monday to you Amy! :)

      Delete
  7. Jes,
    Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Don't worry about it...do what you need to do for you and we will all understand!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweetheart. Thank you for understanding Deb! As I type this comment back, the link up has "went away" on my screen YET AGAIN!!!! This computer world can be frustrating sometimes, can't it :) But so much fun at other times... Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  8. Hi Jes! I'm so sorry you are having internet trouble :( Everything looks good on my end. This blogging can get very exhausting when things aren't working properly :( Definitely do what you need to do and no worries. You are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding and your encouragement Shari Lynne! For as I type this, the linky thumbnail pictures are not visible on my end. They just show up off and on and I can't figure out why. Anyways, have a lovely week!

      Delete
  9. Hello Jes, I just want to say thank you for for this fun link up each week. I do hope all of your problems with it get all sorted out.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  10. Oh my, that must be frustrating. I do hope it gets straightened out soon. Every now and then Google kicks me off most of the follower lists of the blogs I follow. I have no idea why so I just trudge on ever listless that folks are wondering why I won't follow their blog. Oh boy.
    Have great week, anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! This just started happening and I don't understand why. For instance, right now the linky pictures are just not showing up... and it kind of makes it hard to visit when that is the case. Thank you for sharing your computer woes with me too. They are temperamental things I suppose! Hope your week is a productive and peaceful one :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for hosting and hope you have an easier time posting soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah Jean, I appreciate your encouragement :) Have a lovely week and thank you for linking up with us!

      Delete
  12. JES...so far it all looks good to me. Sorry it has been so frustrating. Thing about technology: it's not perfect. Hopefully, you will enjoy the slower pace of posting while figuring out answers. Even this can be a blessing. Thank you for hosting my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very right my friend! Thank you for stopping by today :)

      Delete
  13. So sorry you have been having problems with the internet. I just hate that kind of stuff. I just wish it were possible to blog without all the technical difficulties that arise. Know that you are such a blessing and this is a beautiful place to gather and encourage one another. Hope everything gets worked out! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet encouragement Rebekah! :)

      Delete
  14. Hello Jes, Today I am sharing with you fairy party I done mainly from paper for my own fairy. Thanks for hosting. Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lot of fun! Thank you for sharing Monika :)

      Delete
  15. This is such a lovely linky party! Thank you for hosting. Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo! Your posts are a lovely addition. I am still dreaming on your pretty pillows that you shared ;)

      Delete
  16. Thank you for your lovely party, JES. I hope you get your issue worked out soon. I know it can be frustrating.. Have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandi, "frustrating" is the perfect word. Thank you for the kind words! :)

      Delete
  17. Hello Jes, Yes all looks well here, but I think it is a Google problem. My post are not showing up on my sidebar and I think trying to figure it all out is so hard when we have so may important things to get done in a day! Hope you are enjoying all the outdoor work. I am praying for rain now that all or most the seeds are in the ground!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Roxy! That is just it! The computer is the last thing I need to spend too much time on. When things go smoothly, it is great. When things go poorly it is frustrating because few of us have the extra time to spend on the technicalities. Home needs to come first. Thank you for sharing and we will pray for rain together! My hubby just planted our acreage and we could sure use it too! :)

      Delete
  18. 'So sorry your internet is being cranky. You have a wonderful blog and a lovely party! I am sure any experiment will be brilliant! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! Thank you Marci :)

      Delete
  19. The links show up here. Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! I feel like a hostess who doesn't get to see her guests right now! :) I am starting to wonder if I need to upgrade my browser maybe. Thank you for linking with us Sherry!

      Delete
  20. I love your quote from Elizabeth George, beautiful and so true.
    I have tried a couple of times to link up but seem to have difficulty every time. It may just be me though, JES. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,

      This morning the link up showed up for me! YAY! So, I went ahead and entered "Your Cup of Blessings" post for you. Hope that is the one you wanted to share my friend.

      Have a lovely week!

      Love,
      JES

      Delete
    2. Thank you, JES! You are such a sweet hostess.
      I will be away for the day but look forward to doing some visiting later this evening.
      Debbie

      Delete
  21. I can access the linkups but I don't have any pictures. On the other computer in my home, unfortunately we have two, we have Windows 10 and I can access all of it including all of the pictures. If you are using Windows and haven't downloaded 10 I would do so. It might be the problem.

    I cannot tell you how much I enjoy these linkup parties. I almost always find something that speaks to my needs on that particular day. It's such a blessing but I completely understand your frustration.

    Blessings to you and your family. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for these ideas Susan. I think there is something to what you say. I am not that much of a techie but am trying to work on some updates. I just need to back up first because one time I lost everything after a bad update. I am very glad these link ups are a blessing to you! I will continue to run them as long as I am able :)

      Delete
  22. Thank you for hosting, and thank you for visiting, we appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you to say! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  23. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have an amazing week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for sharing with us! :)

      Delete
  24. Hi JES, thank you so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...