Monday, April 11, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up 100

The Home ~ Mother's Missionary Work

"You can find plenty of work if you look for it; only don't look too far, because it is the little bits of things, which come right in your way, that Jesus wants you to do."
~ Isabella Alden, Tip Lewis and His Lamp
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *


1. The Tongue is a Very Small Thing... by Teach the Younger Women ~ Can there be enough gentle reminders to keep our words in check? Shirley once again shares an inspirational post in words and pictures.

2. Fun New Crayons Made From Broken Ones by Reviews, Chews and How-To's ~ I love this idea and especially the concept of making them in fun molds! These would make darling and frugal party favors for children!

3. Soft Baby Things by My Cubby Crafts ~ I love soft and cuddly handmade gifts for baby and Jennifer shares a pretty set of goodies for her little neice! After seeing her set, I am sure you will want to prepare some for the next precious bundle in your life.

4. No-Bake Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Fudge by Taylor Made Homestead ~ Healthy dessert recipes with honey are favorites around here and this pb fudge is just the confection for our family! 

5. Gentle Domesticity BOM Block 4: "Plant for the Future" by Jenny of Elefanz ~ Every month Jenny graciously shares an embroidery design. This year the theme of "Gentle Domesticity" tickles me pink. This month the freebie (that is until May 4th so pick it up soon!) is a darling garden picture with a very encouraging message. Do take a visit to her lovely blog! 


In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition is our "Apothecary Herb Labels ~ Free Printable". Happy herbal-homemaking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


11 comments:

  1. My Wonderful, Precious JES, here I am, and thanks most sincerely for hosting me today !

    I'm so overwhelmed by so many works outside in this period of the year, and I'm so sad not to have the necessary time to visit you all, but as soon as I can I try to catch up, please forgive me !


    Hope your week is off to a great start I wish you most lovely days to come,
    sending blessings of joy and love to you

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful quote! Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning JES. Thank you for sharing my post.
    And thank you for sharing an Isabella Alden quote from one of her books. We have always loved her writings. There are nit many today who have heard of her.
    Grace, peace and joy to you as we begin a brand new week.
    Hugs from Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love her in this home! I think we have over 25 of her books! :)

      Delete
  4. Good Monday morning, JES! Love, love the painting. All ages of the family living in harmony together, love it.
    Have a wonderful home-making Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We grew up with much family living under our roof at various times and I just love the memories! We had grandpa for over a year, an uncle for 2 years, another uncle for 5 years and a cousin for a few... along with many other overnight guests. We learned so much! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the herb labels! I pinned them for later! Thanks so much for sharing and for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello JES! Lovely features this week! I really love the embroidered quilt block <3 Thank you for the beautiful painting and herb labels and of course, for hosting. Hope your week has some beautiful moments. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Wow this was your 100th link up! So glad you have this party each week, I enjoy seeing what others are doing and learning from so many of them! I apprciate all the hard work you do to put this on each week! My days are busy, but I still find time to enjoy reading and blogging. Blessings to you!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...