"You can find plenty of work if you look for it; only don't look too far, because it is the little bits of things, which come right in your way, that Jesus wants you to do."
~ Isabella Alden, Tip Lewis and His Lamp
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!
~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!
* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *
1. The Tongue is a Very Small Thing... by Teach the Younger Women ~ Can there be enough gentle reminders to keep our words in check? Shirley once again shares an inspirational post in words and pictures.
2. Fun New Crayons Made From Broken Ones by Reviews, Chews and How-To's ~ I love this idea and especially the concept of making them in fun molds! These would make darling and frugal party favors for children!
3. Soft Baby Things by My Cubby Crafts ~ I love soft and cuddly handmade gifts for baby and Jennifer shares a pretty set of goodies for her little neice! After seeing her set, I am sure you will want to prepare some for the next precious bundle in your life.
4. No-Bake Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Fudge by Taylor Made Homestead ~ Healthy dessert recipes with honey are favorites around here and this pb fudge is just the confection for our family!
5. Gentle Domesticity BOM Block 4: "Plant for the Future" by Jenny of Elefanz ~ Every month Jenny graciously shares an embroidery design. This year the theme of "Gentle Domesticity" tickles me pink. This month the freebie (that is until May 4th so pick it up soon!) is a darling garden picture with a very encouraging message. Do take a visit to her lovely blog!
In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition is our "Apothecary Herb Labels ~ Free Printable". Happy herbal-homemaking!
On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: The Art of Home-Making Mondays, Modest Mom Monday's, Monday's Musings, Make Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, The Scoop, Titus 2sdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Tuesdays with a Twist, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman Link Up, Homestead Blog Hop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Coffee and Conversation, Homemaking Thursdays, Home Sweet Home, Our Simple Homestead, From the Farm Blog Hop, Front Porch Friday Blog Hop, Awesome Life Friday Link Up, Five Star Frou Frou Friday, Simply Natural Saturdays and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these.