Monday, April 4, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #99


A Proverbs 31 Beauty Tip:

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others;
for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
~ Audrey Hepburn
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *

I wasn't able to make a collage this week as I have had computer problems that I hope will get fixed.

But in the meantime...


1. Rest for the Weary by Little Birdie Blessings 

I love the strong but gentle reminder that Abby shares with us so sweetly.


2. DIY Designer Spoons by Foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains

What neat and creative gifts these spoons would make!



This author shares some thought provoking thoughts on prayer.


4. Rose Berry Blast Herbal Smoothie by Living Awareness

I love the idea of adding herbal tea to a smoothie! This sounds delicious!


5. Mexican Lentil Casserole by Extreme Parenting

And finally, another frugal but tasty looking recipe to add to my legume menu!


In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition is the "Make Your Own Seasoning Mixes DIY Printable Recipe Kit". Happy homemaking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


38 comments:

  1. I'm so overjoyed to be back, after a very few days, and to be here again, my darling, wonderful JES, with two posts of mine!
    Wonderful features from last week, as usual, that I'm going and visit soon, and ... let me wish you a most wonderful new week, filled with Joy and Love !

    Sending blessings

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting!! Unfortunately, when linking up I used the wrong photo for one of the posts I linked up so it may look like last week's post but it is not...Sorry!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for joining us! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting! Put your button on my side bar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate that :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you Dear Jes for featuring me, what an honor. Your blog is a delight and encouragement to many. Thank you for all you do. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same about your beautiful blog Abby. Thank you for sharing with us! :)

      Delete
  6. Good morning dear JES.
    Wishing you a lovely week of grace and peace.
    Hugs from Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Shirley! Have a lovely week as well :)

      Delete
  7. I always look forward to the painting or two that you share in your posts, and the first one today is really amazing. I'm struck by the beautiful long, untrimmed hair and feminine clothing. Love it.
    Thank you kindly for featuring my spoon post. I've received such an overwhelming response that I only wish I'd shared them sooner. I won't divulge how long ago I starting making them but never thought to post about it.
    Have wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure as it was such a neat project! :)

      P.S. I also love the painting and would love her dress outfit!

      Delete
    2. Me, too!! The overdress looks to be of India cotton gauze, and the lighter sleeves are a chemise (back when they served dual purpose as blouse/liner by day and nightgown by night) of the same fabric. It's very doable! I've got a dress that is a bit too tight to wear in public, but I could probably get away with it if I did an overlay like the one in the painting. JoAnn's sells India Cotton Gauze. It's got me thinkin'...

      Delete
    3. It would be so comfortable and yet romantic at the same time! :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks Jes for the party and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us Julie! :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you, Jes, for featuring my post today from last week - one that took three hours to write. I mentioned to the Lord that they can't all take that long... (: Blessings on you and yours as you anticipate all God has for you. x from CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing with us each week! :)

      Delete
  10. What a wonderful quote! Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you enjoyed the quote! I thought it was wonderful too :)

      Delete
  11. I found a beautiful blogger today and prayerfully a new christian friend. Thank you.
    Blessing, Tonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful! Thank you for sharing Tonia :)

      Delete
  12. Dear Jes,
    I enjoyed reading the proverbs you chose for us! We need to use the beauty tips every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Then we will be "radiant". :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks for hosting this party Jes. It something I look forwards to each week, even if I don't always participate. I love the information that is linked up on here. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah for taking the time to share here today! :)

      Delete
  14. Lovely painting of Ophelia - one of my favorites, and the quote is wonderful! Thank-you for the link party and beauty tips. Take care and wishing you blessings for your week ahead. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for taking the time to share here! :)

      Delete
  15. Thanks for hosting and giving me a chance to link up!
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Leigh! We are glad to have you! :)

      Delete
  16. Jes, thanks for hosting another great linkup! I love seeing all the wonderful creativity in the blogging world! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to look over such a variety of topics and talents, isn't it!? Thank you for adding your informative devotionals!

      Delete
  17. I love that Audrey Hepburn quote. Another wonderful party, Jes.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amalia. I think it lovely too! And very happy you can join us! :)

      Delete
  18. I hope you see this in time I assume you are interested in Beatrix Potter there was a interesting program Beatrix Potter with Patricia on channel 4 you can see it on demand if you are interested http://www.channel4.com/programmes/beatrix-potter-with-patricia-routledge Hope you enjoy Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How kind of you to share the link with me Claudia! I will look into it! Have a lovely week! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...