Monday, March 28, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #98


"And when he comes, he finds it swept and put in order."
~  Luke 11:25
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up!
In addition, I thought it would be fun to feature all of the SPRING CLEANING posts which were shared last week for some extra homemaking inspiration:



Since we all think differently, it pays to have a variety of homemaking tools to choose from!


2. Spring Cleaning List Printable by Faithful With the Little

3. Spring Cleaning Checklist by The Traveler's Nest

4. Cleaning Collection of 10-Step Inspiration by me (I hope it is not too tacky to include my own post! :)


1. How to Protect Your Plants From Frost by Hillsborough Homesteading ~ Great gardening tips that can also be used for autumn gardens! 

2. Biblical Domesticity by Finding Joy in the Everyday ~ Love how Jo shares the difference between regular homemaking and biblical homemaking! It does matter! 

3. 20 Ways to Re-Use Kitty Litter Buckets by Oak Hill Homestead ~ I always appreciate a good recycling post to help run our farm more efficiently for less. 

4. Patient Enough to Homeschool by No Idle Bread ~ Stacie shares a humorous but heartfelt post on the truth about mothers who homeschool (this speaks much of my own personal patience-less experience and I say this with a smile!)

5. Blooming Spring Wreath by HMC ~ Monique shares a gorgeous spring wreath with us that will truly delight you! So whimsical and lovely!


In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition is our lavender cleaning product recipes and labels. Happy housecleaning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


21 comments:

  1. What a joy to be here, sweet JES. Thank you for hosting such a beautiful party.

    I hope you had a blessed Easter, my friend. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Thank you for hosting this lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my post "20 ways to re-use kitty litter buckets" on this week's hop. Have a wonderful week ahead.

    Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not tacky at all to share your own! Thank you for the spring cleaning ideas. I need the encouragement. However, (mommy-brag alert!) last weekend my 11-year-old son decided to spring cling all of my kitchen cabinets and sorted out things not used for us to get rid of, put more-used items in more easily accessible places, and generally made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jody for your stamp of approval! :) And thank you for sharing what a blessing children can be in the home!

      Delete
  6. As always Jes thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the mood for some spring cleaning and appreciate the tips :-) Another lovely party.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I love spring cleaning...er, I mean I love it when it's done, rather. ;)
    Actually, all one needs for motivation is to open wide the doors and windows for a bit of true daylight, and oh, how dingy it all looks. I'm working on bedroom curtains and windows today.
    Ha, your posts are the ones I usually get ideas from so I reckon you're allowed to post as you please. LOL Btw, I was raised on Emily Post's etiquette, but what that sometimes produces is a seriously flawed attitude levied against those who don't (or don't know to) comply with the rules, which I think, is utter nonsense.
    Have lovely, happy day!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! And I must agree, it is much more better when finished! :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for including me into this fantastic selection! Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a lovely Easter! Thanks for the party!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jes! I hope you had a blessed Easter. Thank you so much much for hosting yet another delightful link up party! I'm always so encouraged and inspired when I stop by your blog. :)

    Enjoy your week! Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like your having a great party this week. Thanks for the party.
    I'll come by tomorrow to link. Too tired today/tonight to write.
    I have a wonderful devotional for mom's to review. I'll come over and share it. I hope you had a Blessed Easter.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the lovely party, dear JES! Hope you had a lovely and blessed Easter! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodness me, Jes that's a lot of blogs to look at. I hope you had a relaxing Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for this inspiring party dear Jes.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Jes, thank you for sharing these helpful cleaning ideas. It's always good to learn something new. Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  19. What great spring cleaning resources! Thanks so much for featuring my printable:)Hope you have a great weekend Jes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...