"Essential advice for the gardener:
grow peas of mind, lettuce be thankful,
squash selfishness, turnip to help thy neighbor,
and always make thyme for loved ones."
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!
~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!
* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *
1. Lavender Diaper Cream by The Pistachio Project ~ Ladies, this all natural recipe will take a minute to make (less time than a trip to the store!). The less toxic stuff we use on our children, the better (as there are many areas we can't control, let's take charge of what we can).
2. When You're Stuck in a Homemaking Rut by The Life of This Mother ~ Sarah shares some excellent and practical advice to keep the household running when you feel like you are out of gas!
3. 13 Easy Vegetables to Direct Sow by Grow a Good Life ~ If you feel like you don't have the time to plant this year, I encourage you to take a look at this list! Who doesn't have 5 minutes to lay some seeds directly into the ground! What a blessing those fresh vegetables will be to the budget and dinner table!
4. 11 Awesome Homeschool Sites That Are Free by Embark on the Journey ~ Methinks the title says it all fellow homeschooling ladies :)
5. The Vicki Challenge ~ Making Do by The Bluebirds are Nesting ~ I never tire of "make do" advice! Vicky and Annabel share some excellent tips to live practically but still very prettily! Thank you ladies :)
In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition are our vintage style printable labels for our homemade fabric softener recipe. Happy homemaking ladies!
We are also currently running a special HERBAL LINK UP featuring ROSE HIPS. If you have any posts relating to ROSE HIPS, please share with us (as link up ends March 31, 2016)! If you would like to find out wonderful ways to use ROSE HIPS, I also encourage you to visit this post for some herbal inspiration! So far we have women sharing information on how to forage for rose hips, what they are good for, how to make syrups, bath time tea blends, herbal tea blends and even how to use them in seasonal home decor!
On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: The Art of Home-Making Mondays, Modest Mom Monday's, Monday's Musings, Make Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, The Scoop, Titus 2sdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Roses of Inspiration, Tuesdays with a Twist, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman Link Up, Homestead Blog Hop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Coffee and Conversation, Homemaking Thursdays, Home Sweet Home, Our Simple Homestead, From the Farm Blog Hop, Front Porch Friday Blog Hop, Awesome Life Friday Link Up, Five Star Frou Frou Friday, Simply Natural Saturdays and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these.