“The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort and refinement."
~ Arthur Gray, The Little Tea Book
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!
~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!
* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *
1. Motherly Advice... The Dining Experience by A Tray of Bliss ~ I enjoyed reading these old fashioned sentiments on creating a memorable dining experience. I think it will bring warmth and inspire you too.
2. Daughter of the King by Godzgear Blog ~ If you read this blog, then you know how much I love the example of the Proverbs 31 woman. Miss Anita share how these verses can apply to single women in the church. What a blessing this article is!
3. DIY Homemade Coffee Filters and Simple Vanilla Syrup By The Eastern Gate ~ What a wonderful array of coffee goodness is shared by Andi! There are tutorials for making your own coffee filters, cold brew coffee and an all natural recipe for making simple vanilla syrup. Just perfect for a coffee loving soul like myself! :)
4. Nature Study Activities for Teens by BJ's Homeschool ~ Betsy shares some wonderful ideas for using nature study activities and how to make it into a high school elective. I am definitely going to try and implement some of this into our homeschool.
5. Decorating a Mantel by Poppy's Dash of Color ~ I never felt like my mantel was quite "right" and dear Poppy has shared some wonderful strategy for putting together an eye appealing display.
6. Heart Wreath Lavender Cross Stitching Pattern by Art in Mess ~ Sweet Olga has provided us with a free cross stitch template for creating a lavender heart wreath. So many wonderful things can be done with this pattern. I am thinking on preparing some fabric drawstring gift bags for gifting some of our lavender DIY products.
In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition is the Make Your Own Lemon Extract with Printable Gift Kit (Includes a Gift Card, Recipe Card and Label). Happy infusing!
On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: The Art of Home-Making Mondays, Modest Mom Monday's, Monday's Musings, Make Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, The Scoop, Titus 2sdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Roses of Inspiration, Tuesdays with a Twist, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman Link Up, Homestead Blog Hop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Coffee and Conversation, Homemaking Thursdays, Home Sweet Home, Our Simple Homestead, From the Farm Blog Hop, Front Porch Friday Blog Hop, Awesome Life Friday Link Up, Five Star Frou Frou Friday, Simply Natural Saturdays and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these.