Monday, March 7, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #95


“The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort and refinement."
~ Arthur Gray, The Little Tea Book
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *



1. Motherly Advice... The Dining Experience by A Tray of Bliss ~ I enjoyed reading these old fashioned sentiments on creating a memorable dining experience. I think it will bring warmth and inspire you too.

2. Daughter of the King by Godzgear Blog ~ If you read this blog, then you know how much I love the example of the Proverbs 31 woman. Miss Anita share how these verses can apply to single women in the church. What a blessing this article is!

3. DIY Homemade Coffee Filters and Simple Vanilla Syrup By The Eastern Gate ~ What a wonderful array of coffee goodness is shared by Andi! There are tutorials for making your own coffee filters, cold brew coffee and an all natural recipe for making simple vanilla syrup. Just perfect for a coffee loving soul like myself! :)

4. Nature Study Activities for Teens by BJ's Homeschool ~ Betsy shares some wonderful ideas for using nature study activities and how to make it into a high school elective. I am definitely going to try and implement some of this into our homeschool. 

5. Decorating a Mantel by Poppy's Dash of Color ~ I never felt like my mantel was quite "right" and dear Poppy has shared some wonderful strategy for putting together an eye appealing display. 

6. Heart Wreath Lavender Cross Stitching Pattern by Art in Mess ~ Sweet Olga has provided us with a free cross stitch template for creating a lavender heart wreath. So many wonderful things can be done with this pattern. I am thinking on preparing some fabric drawstring gift bags for gifting some of our lavender DIY products.



In other news, I have been working on making the switch for this blog's printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition is the Make Your Own Lemon Extract with Printable Gift Kit (Includes a Gift Card, Recipe Card and Label). Happy infusing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


21 comments:

  1. Jes, thankyou for featuring my post on The Dining Experience. I'm honoured to be featured in such good company. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My darling friend, I'm coming from your post about your recipe for the lemon infuse and the printable labels, I really couldn't miss it, and I'm sincerelly gratefuk to you for this all !
    As for today's link up party, I enjoy the features from last week so much, congrats to the lovely bloggers, and today I'm sharing with you three post of mine, one about the first Anniversary of 'My little old world' (the third is approaching !), one about one of my Spring garden and one about Victorian etiquette, which is the last I posted .

    I'm thankful to you more and more, for everything you give us and for your so good heart, my wonderful friend, may your new week be blessed with LOVE and JOY,
    thiking of you with esteem and gladness

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jess. Thanks for another homemade receipt! Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. JES - thank you so much for a feature... I was very surprised. There is always such wonderful things shared here from so many... yes, I am grateful. Have a blessed day and I look forward to visiting other submitted jewels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the features this week and can't wait to read some new posts.
    Thank you for this lovely home-making party.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the fun party and have a nice week Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my living room mantel at your party! Such a wonderful way to start my week! Hope you have a lovely week ahead! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Jes:
    Your blog features so many lovely ideas for the home and family. I really admire what you present. Thank you for lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always such a pleasure to visit you, JES, and link up at your refreshing party. Thank you for hosting and may you have a blessed week. Hugs and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely selection of features this week! I am going to try a number of these! Thanks, JES, for featuring BJ's Homeschool this week,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Dear Jes, Thanks for the party!!
    Happy March to you and Yours...
    Blessings and a big HUG, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful party!
    Angie
    PS I also wanted to invite you to link up your amazing posts to my month long networking blog hop called the CLIMB: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2016/03/march-2016-week2-climb-cohosts.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jes, today I have linked my disabled sons blog for the first time. Alex has CP and is in a wheelchair, but has THE most amazing herb and vegetable garden. I hope that some of your lovely followers will visit him at links 142, 143, and 144. Thankyou and blessings, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jes, thanks for hosting each week and for all the wonderful information. Even your pictures take me back to a simpler time! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dearest Jes,
    Thank you for hosting such an inspiring and informative link-up each week. I love being part of it. Hope your week is full of blessings. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hosting another great party Jes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...