Monday, February 8, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #91



“I wonder if it will be—can be—any more beautiful than this,’ murmured Anne, looking around her with the loving, enraptured eyes of those to whom ‘home’ must always be the loveliest spot in the world...” 
~ Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of the Island
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* I am sorry, I wasn't able to prepare features this week.*


In other news, I have been working on making the switch for our printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our set of Basic Black {French Style} Pantry Labels, the Gluten-Free Addendum Labels, the Seasonings, Spices and Such Label Set and the Nuts and Seeds Label Set are our latest addition for those of you who are interested and weren't able to print from the last system. Happy homemaking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


21 comments:

  1. Thankyou Jes. Wishing you a peaceful and productive week. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My loving JES,
    today I've shared three posts of mine of three different topics, I hope, with this, not to have abused of your disposability !
    May your day be blessed with love and your week filled with so much joy,
    thanking you again for hosting me every week,
    sending dear love and so many hugs to you
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another delightful party of inspiration and encouragement...bless you, dear JES, for being so faithful to host this lovely event each week! Enjoying a few visits with my mid morning tea now... With love and blessings...have a wonderful, creative week!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Jes. Wishing you a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting...have a wonderful week!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the new blog header:)

    Christina
    www.ourwoodhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have an amazing week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun party and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new headline Jess! Thanks for hosting. Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monika, I felt it was time to freshen up. Some early spring cleaning :)

      Delete
  10. I'm late to the party as we were out running errands all day but happy to finally get to sit down and have a visit or two.

    Oh my, love the new look! The scripture from Jeremiah is one I've loved for years. The old paths are the safest, methinks.
    Hope your week is wonderful.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Toni! That verse has recently been etched in my heart. I have been pondering it over and over and am enamored by it. Glad you appreciate it too!

      Delete
  11. I love your parties! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jes I joined today. I did a post on CPR training. I'm linking it on all the parties that I can find this week. So I didn't make a list and a backlink. Please forgive me this time. I think this is an important and relevant post. I hope everyone reads it! I hope you have a great party!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoy getting these. Is there any way to make the thumbnails larger? Even with corrected vision, I cannot read them easily. I see some llink-u p s can be expanded for larger veiwing. I am not able to do that here. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. I will see what I can do starting with next week Karla. Thank you for letting me know!

      Delete
  14. No need to even say "sorry" - some weeks are just so busy. I am living that right now as we work on our house to get it ready to sell at the same time as we finish packing, etc. I enjoy your blog! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Jes, Thank you for being a fantastic hostess and Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm dashing in, breathless after a busy week, and grateful I can still join your party. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...