“And there are my children!
My darling, precious children!
For their sakes I am continually constrained
to seek after an amended, a sanctified life;
what I want them to become
I must become myself”.
~ Elizabeth Prentiss, Stepping Heavenward
~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!
* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *
1. Free From the Love of Money by Teach the Younger Women ~ Shirley shares a stirring sentiment on appreciating the common things in our lives (the things that really bless!). The pictures alone will inspire you. I was very much in love with this article!
2. No Bake Double Chocolate Cheesecake ~ by Motherhood ~ Ruckus and Rubies ~ This sugar-free dessert looked amazing and easy. I don't do the THM plan, but I can certainly appreciate these kinds of recipes!
3. Purple Puffs and Pearls Necklace ~ Crochet Pattern by Little Treasures ~ Although I don't wear jewelry anymore (besides my wedding ring that is), I am in love with this handmade necklace. It is exquisite, feminine and very vintage! Just lovely!
4. Simple Mason Spice Jars by Simplified Life ~ Victoria shares a practical but pretty way to store her spices. Of course, anything involving a mason jar has my attention! :)
5. Easy Black Bean Dip by A Chat Over Coffee ~ Any time I can add a new recipe to our bean menu, I am happy to do it. This one is very easy and healthy!
In other news, I have been working on making the switch for my printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest addition is the The Peter Rabbit Collection featuring: Peter Rabbit Gift Tags, Peter Rabbit Bookmarks, Peter Rabbit's "Bedtime Blend" Room Spray Recipe, Peter Rabbit's Seed Packets and Peter Rabbit's Tummy Tincture Recipe. Enjoy!
On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: The Art of Home-Making Mondays, Modest Mom Monday's, Monday's Musings, Make Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, The Scoop, Titus 2sdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Roses of Inspiration, Tuesdays with a Twist, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman Link Up, Homestead Blog Hop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Coffee and Conversation, Homemaking Thursdays, Home Sweet Home, Our Simple Homestead, From the Farm Blog Hop, Front Porch Friday Blog Hop, Awesome Life Friday Link Up, Five Star Frou Frou Friday, Simply Natural Saturdays and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these.