"Oh! dear reader, have you lived for yourself, or for your Lord? Are you scattering roses, or thorns?" -- "May you thus pass through life, blessing and blessed. The roses which you scatter on the paths of others throw sweetness over your own, and make soft your deathbed at the last!"
~ A.L.O.E., A Lady of England (Charlotte Maria Tucker 1821-1893)
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!
~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!
* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *
1. 6 Natural Baby Skin Care Recipes Using Coconut Oil by Simple Pure Beauty ~ I love all these do it yourself recipes for natural baby care. If only they were around when I had a little one!
2. 3 Reasons to Take a Family Trip in the Winter by Kentucky Sketches ~ Tania shares some excellent reasons for taking family trips in the winter. To be honest, off-season is the only time we ever travel because it is actually peaceful and enjoyable.
3. What to Write in a Sympathy Card by Shelter: Postmarked ~ This is a hard topic for me (as I seem to get awkward) and Pamela really blesses us with these ideas.
4. The Clothesline Revolution by Our Simple Life ~ If you have read this blog for some time, then you know I am in love with the clothesline. Tracy shares some sweet sentiments towards them as well!
5. Maple Oat Crisp Cereal by A Spoonful of Yum ~ This cereal looks and sounds amazing and is quite a healthy way to start your day!
6. Crafting a Blessing/Prayer Journal by Mountain Top Spice ~ What an excellent and frugal idea for making a journal! These would also make wonderful gifts!
In other news, I have been working on making the switch for my printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Raggedy Ann and Andy "I Love You" Bookmarks and Raggedy Ann's Nursery Room Spray Recipe are our latest additions for those of you who are interested and weren't able to print from the last system. Happy homemaking!
On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: The Art of Home-Making Mondays, Modest Mom Monday's, Monday's Musings, Make Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, The Scoop, Titus 2sdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Roses of Inspiration, Tuesdays with a Twist, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman Link Up, Homestead Blog Hop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Coffee and Conversation, Homemaking Thursdays, Home Sweet Home, Our Simple Homestead, From the Farm Blog Hop, Front Porch Friday Blog Hop, Awesome Life Friday Link Up, Five Star Frou Frou Friday, Simply Natural Saturdays and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these.