Monday, February 1, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #90


"Oh! dear reader, have you lived for yourself, or for your Lord?  Are you scattering roses, or thorns?" -- "May you thus pass through life, blessing and blessed.  The roses which you scatter on the paths of others throw sweetness over your own, and make soft your deathbed at the last!"  
~ A.L.O.E., A Lady of England (Charlotte Maria Tucker 1821-1893)
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *


1. 6 Natural Baby Skin Care Recipes Using Coconut Oil by Simple Pure Beauty ~ I love all these do it yourself recipes for natural baby care. If only they were around when I had a little one!

2. 3 Reasons to Take a Family Trip in the Winter by Kentucky Sketches ~ Tania shares some excellent reasons for taking family trips in the winter. To be honest, off-season is the only time we ever travel because it is actually peaceful and enjoyable.

3. What to Write in a Sympathy Card by Shelter: Postmarked ~ This is a hard topic for me (as I seem to get awkward) and Pamela really blesses us with these ideas.

4. The Clothesline Revolution by Our Simple Life ~ If you have read this blog for some time, then you know I am in love with the clothesline. Tracy shares some sweet sentiments towards them as well!

5. Maple Oat Crisp Cereal by A Spoonful of Yum ~ This cereal looks and sounds amazing and is quite a healthy way to start your day! 

6. Crafting a Blessing/Prayer Journal by Mountain Top Spice ~ What an excellent and frugal idea for making a journal! These would also make wonderful gifts!


In other news, I have been working on making the switch for my printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Raggedy Ann and Andy "I Love You" Bookmarks and Raggedy Ann's Nursery Room Spray Recipe are our latest additions for those of you who are interested and weren't able to print from the last system. Happy homemaking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


26 comments:

  1. JES, thankyou for your beautiful linkup each week, allowing us to mingle with like minded souls. You are a true blessing. Pamelas post on writing a sympathy card is so thoughtful and meaningful. Thankyou. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always far happy to join this link-up party and to begin my Monday with it !
    Have a joyous day, my darling JES and a most beautiful week so far, God bless !
    With gratitude and love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jess, Thanks for hosting and all the best! Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Are you scattering roses or thorns?" Definitely something to think about! Thank you for hosting this lovely party each week! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time here and you really have a beautiful blog!! Loved the poem!! Have a wonderful week, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jess,
    Thank you for hosting another great link-up, and for the thought-provoking quote. Wishing you a blessed week, filled with scattering roses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature, Jes. Your blog has become a favorite for me! Thanks for the opportunity to link up every week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jes! I’m so pleased to be featured on your link up this week! I always enjoy the array of ideas and inspiration posted at your “home”. Have a delightful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Monday, JES. They're always better with this party. Love the quote, it's so true. We always leave something in our wake.
    Have a great week!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always such a joy to be here with you on a Monday, JES! Thank you for featuring my post! I look forward to browsing all the wonderful linkups, such a wonderful place to meet other like-minded ladies who love the Lord, and being the best they can be in their home. May the Lord bless you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again Jes for a fun party and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great reminder to ask myself whom I am living for! Thank you for once again hosting this lovely party. Have a beautiful week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting the lovely party! Hope your week is full of sweetness and blessings. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, JES, for the darling Raggedy Ann and Andy bookmarks :) I'm going to make some for my BSF ladies! Happy Valentine's day to you, early <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, Can you believe February is here, I can say this for sure if that Ground Hog says were are going to have an early spring, he needs to retire.
    We are in a blizzard conditions tonight!
    Thanks so much for your party and your bookmarks are always my favorite to print off! Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always a true blessing to visit your beautiful blog, dear JES! So encouraged by what I read here, and to meet fellow sisters in the Lord is wonderful indeed! With much love... Oh, and lovely features as always! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for hosting the linky party and for my opportunity to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Jes, Thank you for visitng me on my blog with such a sweet comment!
    I read the qoute and I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for hosting another great party Jes! Love the quote at the beginning of your post. I hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy you are adding the printables to new way of printing! Watching for the Peter Rabbit ones!
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Jes,

    Thank you for hosting such a beautiful party each week. It is a pleasure to join each week.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for hosting all these wonderful link up parties. I get all inspired when I stop by your blog!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs, Amy

    PS. Yes its a 9x9 pan for making my no bake peanut butter bars! Sorry, I just assumed everyone cooked like me. Lol ☺

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear JES:
    I am getting here late as I was in Missouri. These are very busy times! Thank you for hosting a lovely party and letting me participate with my Chocolate Cake - it is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks again for a wonderful linkup....I was able to visit around and read some good words!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...