Monday, January 25, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #89

"The attractiveness of the table helps people give a meal the respect it deserves. Even everyday, informal meals merit an appealing presentation. Although on special occasions most people want to try for an especially beautiful and more formal table, it is the way you do things everyday that sets the tone of your home. A table nicely set draws people to a meal and evokes the right attitudes for enjoying it."

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our {double} features from last week's link up: *


1.  Convenient Canning Jar Storage Solution by Taylor Made Ranch ~ If you have mounds of canning jars and are looking for a simple storage solution, this post will prove helpful!

2. "Well Done Faithful Servant" Free Printable by Faithful with the Little ~ This is such an encouraging verse to have up and Rebekah has prepared it so beautifully.

3. Sweet Handmade Cards by Beautiful Girlhood ~ These cards are a wonderful project for all those leftover scraps. I was smitten!

4. On Listening to Gossip by Old Things New ~ The author shares an honest look at gossip that will encourage you to keep the law of kindness on your lips. Her blog is full of spiritual inspiration through lovely pictures of home decoration. 


5. A Bit of Color and Romance During Winter by Rosemary and Thyme ~ These vignettes are so feminine and lovely! You will be encouraged to do some rearranging in your home!

6. DIY Bathroom Drawer Organizer by Simple Practical Beautiful ~ Finally, an excellent solution to that menacing bathroom drawer! 

7. Tea Bag Holders by The Enchanting Rose ~ If this isn't the sweetest project ever! And what a wonderful and thoughtful gift it would make!

8. When it is Hard to Wait by Deeper Life Today ~ Micah shares a very encouraging post for those moments of waiting in our lives. The answer is simple but very powerful. Beautiful writing!


In other news, I have been working on making the switch for my printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. "She Planteth" ~ An Inspirational Gardening Journal Planner is our latest addition for those of you who are interested and weren't able to print from the last system. Happy homemaking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


24 comments:

  1. Hello Jes it is fun joining you here today.
    Thanks for the party.
    Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lovely, good morning to you !
    Thank you for another wonderful way to begin my week with, I'm so grateful to you for this !
    Sending blessings on your new week,
    with much love I thank you again,
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the thought of creating a beautiful, everyday table for our homes! I think that will be my project for the week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your place Jes. Thanks for hosting. M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is good news for me :-) . I had tried to print something awhile back and it didn't work at all. I'll have to remember what it was and browse through again.
    Once again, thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jes, you have chosen wonderful features! Have a great week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Monday Jes! I LOVE your garden journal! It's beautiful! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the features and painting. My collection of tablecloths is one of my most prized possessions, but I don't set a fancy table everyday. I do love to be able to do that for special occasions, though. Several years ago a friend told me she grew up in a home where it wasn't uncommon to stick a serving spoon in a can of whatever and place it on the table. I'm sure they were lovely spoons. o.O
    Have a great week!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun party Jes and enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Jes, Thank for hosting. I always mean to tell you how much I love your graphics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, JES, for the party. I linked 123. That quote about the dinner table makes me want to break out my nice dishes tonight. I always feel a little bit more fancy when I do. I'm sure the spaghetti we're eating tonight will taste even better. :)I hope you have a safe, wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I shall enjoy visiting the blogs you've suggested. Jes. Thank you and bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for featuring my bathroom drawer organizer! And thanks for hosting a great party. I love your emphasis and homemaking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for featuring my printable! I am excited to get into the hands of others so they can be encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello JES,

    Happy Monday to you. Thank you for featuring my post on adding romance and color during during winter months. I am so happy and grateful.

    And thank you hosting such a pretty party each week.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Jes, for hosting this party. I like the quote at the top. My daughter recently accepted an 8 yr old girl as a "safe house" for her. She has introduced her to a beautifully set table. They were here for a meal and the sweet girl was helping me set the table. I gave her the cloth napkins to place and she said, "Oh you use rags like Emily." I had a good laugh and I've enjoyed seeing her enjoy a beautiful table.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful features, my friend, and I am honored to be among them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart - you are a dear!

    And thank you for this lovely party. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely link-up! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Always so wonderful to come here and see what other precious ladies have been doing! I loved your introduction quote and the picture... it is so fun to dress up the simple things in our lives, it makes the ordinary much more special! Have a blessed day my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. JES, thank you for hosting! I love to see all the Art of Home links. I so agree with the quote in this post. Having meals at a nicely set table brings the family together.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jes,

    I am looking forward to all the reads and thank you for the printables.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...