“When we don't pray, we quit the fight.
Prayer keeps the Christian's armor bright.
And Satan trembles when he sees.
The weakest saint upon his knees.”
~ William Cowper (1731-1800)
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!
~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!
* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *
1. No-Bake Chocolate Bars by God's Grace Overflows ~ These bars look absolutely scrumptious and the fact that they don't require baking makes this a winning recipe for spring and summer! But let's be honest... They would be delicious all year round! :)
2. Lovely Teapot Clutter by Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage and Garden ~ This post was a sight for sore eyes! Do you need a bit of a break from all the ugly headlines and news? I encourage to take a visit over to Bernideen's. I personally can't stop looking at the pink rose quilted tea pot.
3. 8 Do's and Don't to Remember During Your PMS Days by Women Abiding ~ The title says it all ladies. This is an excellent reminder and something to print out for those "special" days!
4. DIY Bird Feeders ~ Op Shop Style by Sufficient Grace ~ What clever bird feeders she has made from second hand glass found at thrift stores. There is a variety of styles and inspiration for these vintage style bird feeders. I love this project!
5. Fun Penguin Crafts for Kids by Sight and Sound Reading ~ I absolutely loved learning about penguins and wish we had this resource when we did our unit study. These crafts are a thematic study in itself; just make sure you read aloud the fun chapter book, Mr. Popper's Penguins to complete it!
6. Block 1 "Gentle Domesticity" by Jenny of Elefanz ~ How do I begin sharing my adoration for this free download and beautiful homemaking piece? I was in need of an embroidery project and was thrilled to discover this! You will want to download the pattern before the end of the month (while it is free of charge). Jenny also shares some lovely sentiments and inspiration on loving your homemaking heart. Her blog is just beautiful!
7. Raspberry Chocolate Mouse by The Herbal Spoon ~ Just in case you didn't realize how much I loved chocolate, I felt the need to do a "double dessert" feature this week. What is wonderful about this beauty is it is a whole foods recipe which is sweetened with honey.
I also wanted to take a moment to thank you for all the kind comments left on "The Purpose of this Blog ~ Your Creative Calling" post. I have a real concern for being misunderstood by people I can't see face to face and you have encouraged me so much! Also, a great thank you for those who have supported this site over the last few years! Perhaps one day I will be able to upgrade to a website with more user-friendly printables (the current system leaves much to be desired). Well, I don't want to delay you from visiting the excellent features this week, there were so many wonderful posts shared, it was hard to choose just 7! Please do stop by and leave these ladies some comment love!
On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: The Art of Home-Making Mondays, Modest Mom Monday's, Monday's Musings, Make Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, The Scoop, Titus 2sdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Roses of Inspiration, Tuesdays with a Twist, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman Link Up, Homestead Blog Hop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Coffee and Conversation, Homemaking Thursdays, Home Sweet Home, Our Simple Homestead, From the Farm Blog Hop, Front Porch Friday Blog Hop, Awesome Life Friday Link Up, Five Star Frou Frou Friday, Simply Natural Saturdays and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these.