Monday, December 28, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #85



"Ma liked everything on her table to be pretty..."
~ Laura Ingalls Wilder, Little House in the Big Woods

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Sorry, no features this week. We are still visiting with family.  However...

I did want to share something about following this blog via Google Friend Connect: Starting the week of January 11, Google will remove the ability for people with Twitter, Yahoo, Orkut or other OpenId providers to sign in to Google Friend Connect and follow blogs. At the same time, they will remove non-Google Account profiles (so you may see a decrease in your blog follower count). The basic idea is that if you use a non-Google Account to follow our blog (or any others), you may want to sign up for a Google Account and re-follow the blog (or find other means of following like Bloglovin or signing up for the email list -- which are both shared on our side bar). Hope this makes sense! It barely does to me! :) *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


16 comments:

  1. My asweetest JES,
    I'm so sorry not to be able and joyn your party, but when I try, it opens a page when it's written "Website Panel Error"....

    Maybe it's going to solve during the day, I'm coming back later, by the moment I wish you a most beautiful start of the week, in the hope that your Christmas was Blessed with Love.
    Sending sweet hugs
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Dany, I do see the problem and believe it to be an error on the "linky" website as the same problem occurred on the other blog link ups today. Hopefully it will get fixed before the day end... Happy Monday to you! :)

      Delete
    2. My darling friend,
      I've tried again this morning because I thought that the problem was solved, and so it is !

      Let me send you so many blessings on your New Years, may it be filled with Healt, Love and Joy for you and your family,
      with love and esteem
      Dany

      Delete
    3. Thank you! May your new year be blessed with all good things from above! :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear there's a glitch in the linkup today. I'm sure it will be all right soon. I do wish I had a post to add, but in truth, it'd have to be one of laziness, overindulgence and weight gain, lol. We did indulge in too many sweets, sat around alot and tipped the scales to the right just a tad. We had a lovely time. :)
    Have a great Home-Making Monday!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely time is great to hear! And there is a reason people created New Year's resolutions... to allow a little indulgence beforehand :)

      Delete
  3. Good morning, JES! I hope you are having a wonderful time, and that your New Year brings you health, happiness and prosperity. Thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vickie for the well wishes! May your new year be blessed too! :)

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a great time with your family happy holidays and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for joining the Art of Home-Making Mondays each week! :)

      Delete
  5. Sorry I didn't make it to join you. I miss it!
    I came over to invite you to join me! I'm doing a feature in February
    called America The Beautiful/Hometown Tour.
    I'd love bloggers to write a post about their hometown.
    Would you join me. I'll post a button on New Years Day.
    And, list the bloggers planning to join. I'll post a feature on my blog about each post.
    I'd love you to join me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invitation! We are visiting with family right now but would love to join in if time permits. Have a lovely weekend! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for a great year of parties...Happy New Year!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us in 2015! Hope to see you in 2016 :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting another lovely party Jes. Wishing you and your family a happy New Year and a wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! May your new year be blessed with all good things from above! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...