Monday, November 2, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #77


"If the state of your home is continuous chaos, make it a priority to bring order into your home. After rhythm, establishing a sense of order is perhaps the most important thing you can do to promote your own and your family's sense of well being. Not to mention that no mother can think clearly, never mind celebrate family life, existing in clutter. "
~ Sarah Ban Breathnach, Mrs. Sharp's Traditions 

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Please visit a few of our features from last week's link up: *


1. Apple Pear Spiced Autumn Tea by Quaker Hill Farm ~ Lynn shares a cozy fall tea in a very specially made tea-cup! I was delighted with this idea and her special recipe!

2. A Cozy Humble Home by The Legacy of Home ~ I loved this "picture" of an old fashioned home!

3. 4 Unusual Things I Do with My Children by Women Abiding ~ This article shares creative ways the author spends time with her children! I really enjoyed the ideas!

4. Using Chimes in the Homeschool by Grammarlings ~ This was a charming and encouraging post on the rhythm of a homeschool day (all through a gift of chimes)!

5. It is Well With My Soul by Growing Together in Grace and Knowledge ~ I really appreciated this heart-wrenching story behind the inspirational song! What a testimony to go through so much pain and loss on earth and yet to share such encouragement with the world. You will want to read this!

6. Inexpensive Gift Wrapping Series by The Bluebirds are Nesting~ Annabel shares such beautiful ideas on gift wrapping presents frugally. I know you will be inspired too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth




22 comments:

  1. Thankyou Jes! I always enjoy visiting and seeing what everyone has been up to. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning and Happy 'All Saints Day' !!
    Sending blessing, gratitude and dear love I wish you, my precious JES, a Joy- and Grace-filled Day,
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jes, thanks for today's giveaway.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to agree with that quote. At least, it's true for me. I function much better when things are neat and clean and organized! Thanks for hosting today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jes thanks so much for this great linkup every week. It's fun to come by and visit awhile this morning. I always learn something new! Have a great day!
    Vickie
    Vickie's Kitchen and Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love joining this party! Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cottage in the painting - I'd try our little brick one for it in a heartbeat, lol. I've thought about building a stone cottage on our property further back from the road and renting our house for a bit of extra income later on.
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Jes, Thank you for featuring Bluebirds! The biggest thing for me with getting ready for Christmas has been starting in January! Best thing I ever did! I will be starting in January again next year. Things really add up over such a long time.
    Thank you so much for hosting and managing this all as well I cant imagine the work that goes into it.
    With love, Annabel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jes for hosting the fun party. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JES...thank you for the sweet community and for hosting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the blessing of this party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun to come back here again, today!! I hope you don't mind - but, I borrowed your quote as part of my posting today! So fitting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for another great party Jes! Have the most wonderful week! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that quote, it's so true! Right now I'm reveling in a clean house and I feel like I could do anything. Thank you for your kind words and for featuring my post, JES.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Sweet Jes! Thank you so much for featuring the Apple/Pear Tea! It is always a pleasure to come visit your site! We have been traveling so am a little late with my thank yous! Enjoy your week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...