"If the state of your home is continuous chaos, make it a priority to bring order into your home. After rhythm, establishing a sense of order is perhaps the most important thing you can do to promote your own and your family's sense of well being. Not to mention that no mother can think clearly, never mind celebrate family life, existing in clutter. "
~ Sarah Ban Breathnach, Mrs. Sharp's Traditions
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!
~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!
* Please visit a few of our features from last week's link up: *
1. Apple Pear Spiced Autumn Tea by Quaker Hill Farm ~ Lynn shares a cozy fall tea in a very specially made tea-cup! I was delighted with this idea and her special recipe!
2. A Cozy Humble Home by The Legacy of Home ~ I loved this "picture" of an old fashioned home!
3. 4 Unusual Things I Do with My Children by Women Abiding ~ This article shares creative ways the author spends time with her children! I really enjoyed the ideas!
4. Using Chimes in the Homeschool by Grammarlings ~ This was a charming and encouraging post on the rhythm of a homeschool day (all through a gift of chimes)!
5. It is Well With My Soul by Growing Together in Grace and Knowledge ~ I really appreciated this heart-wrenching story behind the inspirational song! What a testimony to go through so much pain and loss on earth and yet to share such encouragement with the world. You will want to read this!
6. Inexpensive Gift Wrapping Series by The Bluebirds are Nesting~ Annabel shares such beautiful ideas on gift wrapping presents frugally. I know you will be inspired too!
On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: The Art of Home-Making Mondays, Modest Mom Monday's, Monday's Musings, Make Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, The Scoop, Titus 2sdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Roses of Inspiration, Tuesdays with a Twist, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman Link Up, Homestead Blog Hop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Coffee and Conversation, Homemaking Thursdays, Home Sweet Home, Our Simple Homestead, From the Farm Blog Hop, Front Porch Friday Blog Hop, Awesome Life Friday Link Up, Five Star Frou Frou Friday, Simply Natural Saturdays and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these.