Monday, October 12, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #74


Our Ode to Autumn ~

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Our Fabulous Features from Last Week's Link Up *


1. Autumn Sugar Cookies by Artful Homemaking

2. Praying for Your Mother in Law by Growing in His Grace

3. 30 Minute Tomato Beef Stew by Heaven is Smiling


5. Heat-Free Peeling for Fresh Tomatoes by Taylor-Made Homestead

6. Sin Now... Ask Forgiveness Later by Soul Survival 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth




18 comments:

  1. Thank you, my precious Jes, for hosting me even this Monday, it's such a joyous way to begin my week which, I cannot help but do it as soon as I can every Monday morning, and what a blessing to my heart it is !
    Today my post, just published a few minutes ago, is about Mrs. Goodfellow, the wonderful woman who, among all the ohters things she did, she gave life to the first cooking school in America, exactly in Phildelphia.... without her our knowledge about this noble art will be much more different, hope you and your lobely friends will enjoy it.

    With heartfelt gratitude I wish you a most beautiful new week,
    my sweetest friend,
    sending love and hugs
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features - I loved the wildflower post.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to see you've featured my post on heat-free peeling for garden tomatoes. This week I'm sharing a surprisingly delicious recipe for pear cake; useful ways to ditch the plastic & use glass in the fridge; an easy homemade chicken pot pie recipe; a neat gift idea of dehydrated salsa in a jar; and easy (and energy-free) ways to fix crystallized honey. Love the hop, thanks for hosting!!

    ~Taylor-Made Homestead~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so enjoy your place. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an honor to be back at your party JES. Love that the internet lets us do what would normally be impossible. I have been working on improving my cookie filling technique, so I'm loving your #1 feature--I'd missed it last week and intend to head there next. Thank you for taking the time to do the features--I would otherwise have missed it entirely. And your #6 very encouraging. I love finding encouragement here for my homemaking and my walk. Retched critter that I am--it's a blessing to stop by here on Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jes,
    Thank you for featuring my wild flower post. I love coming to your party every week...you and your readers are always full of great ideas! Have a fantabulous week.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my cookie recipe, JES! Hope your week is lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my stew! I'm flattered you think it looks so good. I hope you get a chance to try it soon. Please let me know when you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your warm hospitality each week!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good afternoon! Thanks for throwing this fun and informative party! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope that you have a wonderful week!
    Angie
    PS - If you haven' t hopped on board the Great Blog Train (blog hop) yet there's still plenty of time - we are digitally traveling to Naples, ITALY this month: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2015/10/the-great-blog-train-34-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delightful painting, JES! Thanks so much for the lovely party! Wishing you a great week.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there JES, thank you for hosting another lovely party! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those cookies look SO good! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting Jes and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your favorites. I'd love you to come over and link the party. And your Fall posts at the Fabulous Fall Party. It's winding down. I'll be requesting Thanksgiving posts soon! Come over and join.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much for this great party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...