Monday, October 5, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #73



"Our homes should be arranged for the pleasure and comfort of those who live within, rather than a showcase for those we wish to impress..."
~ Stephanie Donaldson, Excerpt from Household Wisdom
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Presenting the Features From Last Week's Link Up

Please Visit {& Comment on} a Few that Catch Your Eye! *


1. The Speeding Ticket by Handmade by Amalia {This was just too adorable!}

2.  Woolie Tatoos by Camp & Cottage Living {Clever and pretty way to hide those holes/stains!}

3. Fall Homeschool Learning Resources by Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus

4. Cowboy Tomato Jam by Best of Long Island and Central Florida

5. Anne's Raspberry Cordial Recipe by Mommy Maleta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


18 comments:

  1. My preciuos JES,
    the post I'm sharing today isn't the last of mine, actually is quite old, but our posts don't become old, do they ?
    With always much gratitude and dear love I wish you a great start of the week, and days filled with joy and wonder.
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote! I know a couple of families whose living rooms are untouchable, except for company. The children are never allowed to even go in there, not even when they're teenagers. It is used for company only.

    One of our friends had never used their formal dining room in the ten years they'd lived there. They never even sat at the table once. They never used their living room either. But it wasn't because they preferred other rooms. They just wanted to keep it "pristine" for company that never came! I want to use ALL of my home, not keep certain rooms just for visitors. But that's just me. ;) Thanks for hosting today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jes for hosting! Already lots of great inspiration to see! Have a blessed week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true that beautiful quote of Stephanie Donaldson's, and the art that illustrates it is perfect. Thanks for the party, JES! Have a wonderful week.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you JES, for hosting! I am pleased to be able to link up this week with a cute fall craft idea for our homes.
    Blessings
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. JES
    I love the quote too! And look forward to checking out the many Art of Home contributions today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Day...
    Thanks for the party, it seems that the only way to keep in the loop is showing up at these Link parties... Some weeks just seem busier then others. I would leave more comments but so many people are under Google+ and I do not want to do that, so I am unable to leave a comment on many posts. I do read them, just can not comment!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. JES,
    Can't tell you how much I appreciate your attitude about the home. Makes me look at my little corner of the world with much more appreciation and love <3

    Thank you again for hosting such a sweet party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another delightful party, sweet friend. I smiled when I saw Amalia's lovely post featured....she is going to be featured at Roses of Inspiration later today. Her post was just darling!

    Hugs to you, JES!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another wonderful party again Jes. I love the picture you have posted. Have a wonderful week! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You JES for featuring the Cowboy Tomato Jam. I think more people should try canning and preserving. I love your little corner of the blog world, it's cosy and comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring the raspberry cordial recipe! I hope everyone enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jes, thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi JES, thanks so much for the party! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the party, JES. I'm really late linking up but I brought a favorite family dinner (142-145). I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I meant 142-144. Sorry! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much for featuring me, Jes, and for the nice write-up. It made me happy.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...