There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!
~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!
* Featured from the last Link Up ~
Please visit a few of these hand-picked posts and leave a kind comment :) *
1. Autumn Apple Pie Cookies by The Enchanting Rose ~ What can I say... It was "yum" at first sight.
2. 10 Reasons I Enjoy Doing Laundry by Apron Strings and Other Things ~ Linda shares a lovely list on the positive attributes of laundry day.
3. The Gift of Rose Hips by Mountain Top Spice ~ I have some rose hips projects in the making (to be shared soon) and appreciated all the information that she offers us on this excellent fruit/herb!
4. Chalkboard Message Tray by Faith Filled Food For Moms ~ What a simple, pretty and useful craft!
5. Thou Shall Not Whine by Sharon Sharing God ~ I think we have all been there and Sharon does an excellent job of sharing some encouragement (or rather, some whining discouragement)!
Thank you to everyone who joined our book giveaway (and for the helpful and encouraging comments!)! The random winner chosen through Rafflecopter was * Gwen * (you will be receiving an email from me this week). Congratulations! :)
On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: The Art of Home-Making Mondays, Modest Mom Monday's, Monday's Musings, Make Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, The Scoop, Titus 2sdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Roses of Inspiration, Tuesdays with a Twist, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman Link Up, Homestead Blog Hop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Wildcrafting Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, Homemaking Thursdays, Home Sweet Home, Our Simple Homestead, From the Farm Blog Hop, Farmgirl Friday, Front Porch Friday Blog Hop, Awesome Life Friday Link Up, Simply Natural Saturdays and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these.