Monday, September 21, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #71



"To be a mother is the grandest vocation in the world. 
No one being has a position of such power and influence. 
She holds in her hands the destiny of nations; 
for to her is necessarily committed the making of a nation's citizens." 
~ Hannah Whitall Smith (1832-1911)

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Presenting our features from the last Link Up ~
Please visit a few of these hand-picked posts and leave a kind comment :) *


1. Why the Little Things Matter by Living From Glory to Glory ~ I love the perspective that Roxy put on the little things! It was very sweet and lovely and inspirational....

2. Fall Favorites with Stringtown Home Harvest Tour by My Thrift Store Addiction ~ Cecelia put together some darling fall vignettes that you are sure to enjoy!

3. Why Use Notebooks by Healthy Simplicity ~ Notebooks are the backbone of our homeschool and I love that Jennifer shares their many benefits! 

4. Calico Rompers by Lilacs and Springtime ~ Sarah sewed up the most adorable rompers for her daughter. Though I am not a big sewer, I am tempted to pick up that pattern for baby gift giving!

5. Rosemary Thyme Salt Sprinkle by Living Awareness Institute ~ Kami shares a simple herbal recipe that you can use in place of salt to add more flavor to your food and help your immune system. According to her, these herbs have strong anti-bacterial activity and help to fend off colds. Perfect for stocking your pantry with in the fall and winter!

6. Meanwhile, In the Outhouse by Making Our Sustainable Life ~ Perhaps it is because we have an outhouse that I was just glued to this post? Hers came out so nice that I am inspired to rethink the love (or lack of) I have put into ours!



I also want to remind everyone about our current book giveaway! You have 1 day left to enter and it is open to everyone around the world! Visit here for more details!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


16 comments:

  1. My sweetest JES,
    good morning and thank you for hosting me once more, I truly cannot begin my week without this joyous appointment !
    Have a blessed new week and a lovely Fall, my darling friend.
    With dear love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features JES,

    Thanks for hosting.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my post! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting this lovely link party each week! Great inspiration found here! Blessings this week! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thrilled to be joining the party this week, sweet friend. Lovely features! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you liked my outhouse post! It's amazing how many people have read this post, along with the previous posts about the outhouse. I had no idea such a humble project would be so popular! Thank you for throwing such a fun party, also! Have a wonderful week, and enjoy the first day of Autumn on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi JES, thank you so much for the feature! Blessings to you, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest JES! Thank you for hosting again this lovely new week...blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going to be trying the rosemary thyme seasoning. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
    Hope all is settled and well in your home JES.
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jess for hosting the fun party and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good features! Of course, my hardcore, homesteading self just loved feature #6.
    Thank you for another home-making party.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou for hosting Jes. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Jes, Thanks so much for the feature...
    I worked all day cleaning out my pantry and I stopped to see what was new in Blogland! What a nice surprise! You made my day!
    Blessings and a big Hug
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for featuring my post. Of all the linky parties I join yours is my favourite. I always find something to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...