Monday, September 14, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #70


“The career of motherhood and homemaking is
beyond value and needs no justification.
Its importance is incalculable.”
~ Katherine Short

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Today we are sharing a double feature from the last two weeks

Please visit a few of these hand-picked posts and leave a kind comment :) *


1. Raspberry Muffins by Thel's Kitchen ~ Homemade moist muffin recipe... Need I say more?

2. The Change of Seasons by The Bluebirds are Nesting ~ Annabel shares an inspirational post on embracing the seasons as a homemaker. A very enjoyable read!

3. Heavenly Pillow Sprays by A Tray of Bliss ~ I love these kinds of pleasant homemaking projects!

4. The Secret to a Clean House by The Legacy of Home ~ Sometimes we want the easy answer to a clean house but Mrs. White gently points us to the truth. 

5. How to Sew a Fabric Bookmark by Sew Travel Inspired ~ I would love to sew up stacks of these and keep them on hand for gift giving.


6. Finding Inspiration in Caroline Ingalls by This Beautiful Frugal Life ~ I love Ma Ingalls (she is a role model to me) and really appreciated this article about her.

7. Grow a Lemon Tree from Seed in Your Own Home by Deep Roots at Home ~ This sounds like a fun and happy way to grow fruit for free! 

8. Living in Reduced Circumstances by Harvest Lane Cottage ~ For those of us going through financial challenges, you will find this article very encouraging.

9. Ten Favorite Free Homeschool Resources by An Island Family By Grace ~ I think all the homeschooling mothers can appreciate some free resources. Thank you Gwen for this list!

10. Making Dosage Balls for Goats by Oak Hill Homestead ~ I have found our goats are more pickier eaters than one might think! Here is a great way to help the medicine go down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


24 comments:

  1. I love those dosage medicine balls for goats!
    Welcome home--hope you are settling in nicely :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. My darling JES,
    thank you so much for hosting me this Monday too !
    I've thought about the beginning of schools just today here in Italy and so I recalled to my mind an old post of mine talking about going to school, but during the Victorian age; I hope you and your friends will enjoy it.

    Have a most beautiful new week
    sending love and blessings

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely to have you back Jes! Thankyou for featuring my Pillow Sprays, and thanks for hosting again. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for featuring my post JES! I hope you are enjoying being back home. Blessings, Gwen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JES, it really is nice to have you back. Thank you for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jes for featuring my "Raspberry Muffins". It's an honour to be amongst such talented bloggers on your wonderful blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonjour Jess! Thanks for hosting and wishing you all the best. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. JES, SO very glad to have you back! Mondays just weren't the same without you ;-)
    Love to start my week out with your gentle encouragement...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for featuring my post on making dosage balls for goats. I missed you all summer, so glad you're back home!
    Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Monday Morning! I had seen Kathi's post on the medicine balls and liked it, too.
    There's a nip in the air here today making it all the nicer for perusing some home-making posts between chores. Thank you for the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting the awesome party and wishing you a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jes! Welcome back from your summertime fun. I pray you are truly refreshed and thank you as always for your AWESOME link party :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your party and I'm so glad I did! Thank you for hosting and I look forward to partying with you each week. If you're interested, come join us on Tuesday nights for the Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi JES,

    Lovely to have you hosting 'live', again, so to speak! Thanks for the great party! Have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you are back! Thank you for hosting such a wonderful blog party. I hope your day is great and the rest of your week is awesome! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi JES, welcome back and thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jes! Welcome back! You were missed!! Thanks again for hosting this great party. Have a blessed week! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jes, thank you so much for honoring me by featuring my post, Living in Reduced Circumstances. I think a lot of ladies are finding themselves in this situation nowadays. Your blog is a great inspiration. Thank you.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, so lovely to be joining you this week, dear JES! I always enjoy linking up with you...your blog is a sweet blessing!
    Big hugs!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Jes,
    Thank you so much for including me! It is so nice having you home. I find so much here that comforts my soul!
    With love, Annabel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jess. I'm so happy to find you again. We visited each other last Fall. Then, my computer broke.
    I stumbled on to you today. I'm so happy. I've loved reading your wonderful posts. I did try to link but wasn't able to. Sometimes it happens with Mr. Linky. I don't know why. Anyway I did
    want to invite over to link at The Fabulous Fall party your Fall themed posts. And this year I've added Link the Linky too. Each week I'll feature a linky party! Come over and join me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jess. I'm so happy to find you again. We visited each other last Fall. Then, my computer broke.
    I stumbled on to you today. I'm so happy. I've loved reading your wonderful posts. I did try to link but wasn't able to. Sometimes it happens with Mr. Linky. I don't know why. Anyway I did
    want to invite over to link at The Fabulous Fall party your Fall themed posts. And this year I've added Link the Linky too. Each week I'll feature a linky party! Come over and join me!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jess. I came back over to let you know I went ahead and linked your party. Mainly so I could remember to come back! XXOO.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...