Monday, September 7, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #69


"I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker."
~ Helen Keller
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* I am sorry, no features this week, we are catching up on housework :) *

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


13 comments:

  1. JES...thank you for hosting. Have a fabulous week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JES, it's so lovely to have you back. I hope you feel rested and restored after your vacation with family. Thanks for hosting this lovely get together. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back home, my sweetest JES !
    I'm sure you're far too busy with houseworks, even when we're far some time the powder doesn't stop to fall down.
    I'm wishing you good work and enjoy your week, darling friend,
    with dear love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jes, I just realised I linked my Pillow Sprays last week, so feel free to delete the link this time. I can't see a way to do it. I'm so sorry. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Mimi :) I loved the pillow spray!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I bet you had a great time with your family!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back and thanks for stopping by!!
    Thanks so much for hosting even while you were away!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the link-up, JES! I hope you had a wonderful summer. I linked at 53 and 55. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Home-making Monday, and I do hope your homecoming was delightful. We're always thrilled to be home again especially after an extended trip. Thank you for the party - I'll just tie on an apron and mingle from one post to another with my coffee in hand. ;)
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, So glad you have returned to your home! I do hope you had a wonderful time! Blessings and thank you for keeping your party open while your time away! Thanks for the lovely visit!
    Always, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! So lovely to have you back, dear JES! I do hope your visit was blessed and that many special memories were made... Thank you for writing so many beautiful, encouraging posts...they were a blessing to read! And I am so glad to be joining your lovely link party this week...have a wonderful week further and enjoy settling back into your dear home!
    Hugs and love,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonsoir! Love your "nature" creations. I am a big fun of lavender pretties and nature products, so glad to find you. Happy crafting and see you soon. Happy to be your new member. Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...