Monday, August 24, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #67

"I heard a definition once:
Happiness is health and a short memory!
I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true." 
~ Audrey Hepburn
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* I am sorry, no features this week, we are visiting far away family *


On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


11 comments:

  1. Hey Jess, hope you are enjoying your time with relatives. Just wondering is the link up is working properly. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Darling JES,
    I cannot do anything but begin my week with your party, but something's going wrong, maybe with the server, it's not possible to post ...
    I hope your time of holiday is flowing in the best of ways.
    Sending blessings
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now everything's alright, our Link-up Party has begun, thank you with much love, my blessed friend
      sending love and hugs
      xox

      Delete
  3. Another wonderful quote! Thank you! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jes,
    Hello!! I hope you are enjoying your time spent with family!!
    Thanks for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess, I had trouble entering my links, too, and ended up entering 4 posts!! Feel free to delete one or two if you'd like...
    Thanks for hosting, even when and though it's not convenient for you...I hope you're having a great time with family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi JES,

    It's nice to join your lovely party, once again, after a 2 month blogging break! Hope you are enjoying your own time with far away family. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for letting me join in on such a wonderful party!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, I think I must be on a blogging break myself, ha ha, but I do enjoy the other posts. ;)
    Thank you for another lovely home-making party.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou again JES. Looking forward to seeing you soon! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...