Monday, August 10, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #65

“Diligent in business, serving the Lord.” There is no period dividing these. I long ago discovered that I could make a bed and sweep a room for His sake, as surely as I could speak a word for Him."

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* I am sorry, no features this week, we are visiting far away family *


On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


10 comments:

  1. Good Morning darling JES and thank you for always guesting me every Monday, I'm always far too glad to begin my week together with you, on your wonderful, sentimental Blog and with your lovely Blog friends.
    I'm looking forward to your 'homecoming', I'm beginning to miss you :)

    With much love I wish you a wonderful new week

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful time visiting family. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you scheduling this while you're on vacation, Jes!
    Always like starting out the week with your party... Hope you're having a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read some very good posts today! Thank you and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, that 's a powerful quote! And I'm thinking the making of beds and sweeping of rooms may carry more weight for us than having our say.
    Enjoy these fleeting days of summer with your faraway family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello My Dear! I do hope you return refreshed and ready to start a new school year, now where did that summer go we are all asking?
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting & have a blessed trip visiting family!
    Angie
    PS - If you haven' t hopped on board the Great Blog Train (blog hop) yet there's still plenty of time - we are traveling to St. Helens, England this month!: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2015/08/the-great-blog-train-32-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou JES. We miss you! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your quotes! Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...