Monday, August 3, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #64


"Her very soul is in home, and in the discharge
of all those quiet virtues of which home is the centre."
~ Sir Walter Scott
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* I am sorry, no features this week, we are visiting far away family *


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** P.S. We have one month remaining on our Share Your Seasoning and Spice Mix Recipe Link Up!

Please join in if you haven't yet done so or make a visit over to gather some great homemade recipe inspiration for your pantry! ***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


4 comments:

  1. Thank you JES for hosting this link-up party each week . You and the many others are such a blessing and encouragement to me !!!
    Leticia from KingMakerBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beloved JES,
    this appointment is always such a joy to me, it has became a so glad way to begin my Monday and my new week with !
    Thank you for hosting me and my post, my darling friend, have a blessed course of your holidays
    sending dear love and hugs
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting !! I hope you are enjoying your time with family!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. I would love for you to come and join us for the Homesteader Hop: http://floydfamilyhomestead.com/2015/08/03/homesteader-hop-6/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...