Monday, July 27, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #63


"A heart overflowing with motherly affection lovingly and graciously provides the necessities of life for her precious family- nourishing food, clean clothing, and a safe home. Although we may not get too excited about running our home on a schedule or cooking another meal or doing another load of laundry, a heart filled with motherly affection does just that. It puts self aside and loves the people in her home by caring for their physical needs".
~ Elizabeth George, A Woman After God's Own Heart

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* I am sorry, no features this week, we are visiting far away family *


On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


10 comments:

  1. My dearest JES, thank you for hosting me this Monday with this post of mine dedicated to paintings, to be more precise to the Victorian works of George Sheridan Knowles I do love so much for the true sentiments they shows.

    Have a blessed new week, my darling friend.
    With all my love and gratitude
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest JES...wishing you a beautiful, blessed week! Thank you for so faithfully hosting the Art of Homemaking Mondays! It is a delight joining you...
    Love and hugs,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party. Have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things are going well for you on your vacation! Thank you for hosting the blog while you are away. Have a wonderful summer (ahem, winter?)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote by Elizabeth George. I've never been a syrupy sweet person - I'm a give me a stove and pan, and I'll tell you how much I care kind of person. ;) Thank you for hosting another home-making gathering.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great party. Thanks for hosting:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta remember to come to this each week what an amazing link up you have!!! I am having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...