Monday, July 20, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #62


“Gracious living is felt whether it is created in small or big ways.” 

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* I am sorry, no features this week, we are visiting far away family *


On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


6 comments:

  1. Good morning darling and blessed JES !!!
    This Monday I've chosen the story of a very strong love, that which linked Louisa May Alcott to her Marmee and vice versa, a love without which she wouldn't have become the great writer we know, even if I had to admit that here in italy most of people do know her only as the author of 'Little Women' when she was much more, she wrote about 30 novels ( which aren't translated in Italian !!!), poems, children stories, and was a great voice in claiming women rights, as, on the other hand, already her mother, before her, did.

    Well, I hope you'll enjoy this reading and with much gratitude I'm wishing you a very beautiful time with your dear ones,
    sending all my love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family and thanks for hosting today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Have a great week!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jes, we are missing you rather a lot! I hope your are all well and enjoying your break. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here, I'm here! I finally got here, but I thought it was Wednesday. o.O
    Hope to link up in a few hours...if I can stay awake that long. ;)
    Next time you go on vacation for several months let me know so I can go, too. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...