Monday, June 15, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #57


"We are called to be women. The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christian does make me a different kind of woman. For I have accepted God's idea for me,  and my whole life is an offering back to Him of all that I am and all that He wants me to be."
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* I am sorry, no features this week, we are visiting far away family *


On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Jes, have a great time with your relatives. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting!! I hope you are enjoying your vacation!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Dearest Jes,
    and thank you from the deep of my heart !
    You don't have to apologize, not really, we just have to be grateful for your such big heart, blessed you !
    Sending much love and thankfullness
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a very nice time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning -Lots of wonderful links! Thanks so much for hosting.

    See you next week,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. JES, I made your quick deli pickles this weekend! I get to taste them today, I can't wait. I also shared that post of your's on my Facebook and it turned out to be very popular. Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your family time JES! Couldn't think of a better thing to be doing :-) .
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for a wonderful party, sweet JES! I hope you and your family have a beautiful and relaxing time away...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Monday Jes! I hope you have a totally blessed time with your family. Enjoy every single minute of it and don't worry we will be here waiting for you <3 Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm slightly new to your linkup - I've been searching for Christian link parties where I can make new friends and share my Christian posts to a more accepting audience. General link parties are usually of no value as far as blog traffic goes. And I hardly ever make good relationships. Anyway, I'm glad to have found you! If you're interested I've begun a Christian Bloggers Reciprocation Group on FB meant to find new friends & gain more blog traffic - https://www.facebook.com/groups/865044980238648 -Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful visit and thanks for hosting!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  14. JES....Enjoy your family and thank you for hosting still. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You! Have a wonderful week! Roxy xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, that's a powerful quote from E. E. and a beautiful reminder lest we forget our purpose. And I wish life came with directions for things like the lovely hairdo in the painting above. I think I might be stuck in an updo rut. ;)
    I do hope your visit with family continues to be a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...