Monday, May 4, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #51

"There is, somehow, a wonderful power about a mother’s voice, when she talks to her children about Jesus and his love, which stamps itself upon the heart, and the heart is a far better place for the custody of truth than ever the brain can become."
~ Spurgeon
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Ways to Enhance Your Link Up Experience to Make it Lovely:

~ Drink a cup of tea or coffee as you peruse the posts.

~ Visit an article with similar interests and leave a comment. She who likes visitors should also try to visit :)

~ Return a visit to someone who has left you a kind comment, the "Golden Rule" is always lovely when applied.

~ Show that you have similar interests by publicly "following" that person's blog. Many will choose to follow you back and that is how a                                                              sweet community is born.

And finally, thank you for joining us each week! It is a pleasure to have you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


* Today we are featuring our favorite 5 posts from Last Week *

{I would love for you to choose a few of these hand-picked posts and leave some comment love!}


1. Fudge, Glorious Fudge by Healthy Simplicity ~ This fudge recipe sounds amazing and best of all, it is not "junk food"! I plan on substituting the sweetener with raw honey when I try it, what about you?

2. A Collection of Spring Quotes by Alicia Gratehouse ~ I have a penchant for quotes and Alisha shares some beautiful ones about spring. These would make lovely entries in your journals, nature notebooks or homeschool copywork!

3. Looking for the Perfect and Godly Christian Family by The Life of This Mother ~ Many of us have an "ideal" Christian family in our head which may turn out to be a hindrance for our own unique family. I think you will appreciate these wise words.

4. Clay Steam Pot and Cast Iron Thrift Store Finds by the Butt'ry and Book'ry ~ What a nifty post! First of all, Linnie shares about a clay steaming pot (which I have never heard of) and how to use it. She also includes some handy cooking tips using her thrift store finds. I just really enjoyed reading this and I think you will too!

5. Planting Pretty Flowers by American Honey Home ~ And finally, Trisha shares a sweet section of her yard and how she made it lovely with little touches. I love all the vintage goodies she used, so very pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


28 comments:

  1. Here I am, my dearest JES, to share a post a bout Tasha Tudor's life I hope you'll enjoy, she was such a special woman !
    Wishing you a JOY-FILLED new week, with so much gratitude for this opportunity every Monday you give us with much love, I'm sending big hugs across the ocean
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. JES, thank you so much for featuring me! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jes, Thanks for the link up today. Do have a splendid week of grace.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the party!!
    And thanks for always stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning JES- Lots of wonderful links to check out and love the features. Thanks for hosting and see you next week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jes! I haven't been around for the homemaking party in a couple of months since my son was born, but I wanted to stop by today. Thanks for hosting. :) Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi JES,

    Thanks for the lovely party! Wishing you warm and wonderful spring week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the party, JES. It always starts my Monday off on just the right foot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Monday morning, dear JES! Oh, I can't tell you how delighted I am to be HERE at your beautiful party :) Thank you for faithfully hosting - you are a blessing.

    Enjoy your week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. JES.... Thank you for all you do to host this wonderful blog party. :) I sure enjoy it and appreciate all you do to put it together each week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi JES. Thanks for the party. Hope your week is off to a great start. xo ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is always such an honor to see something I created featured on such a lovely blog. Thank you so much! So happy to be joining in again this week!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for hosting the party for us! Hope you have a wonderful week:) Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Jes....I am your newest follower and what a delightful blog you have here. All of my girls have left the nest and have homes of their own. As a Mom and a widow all my homemaking for others is over but I enjoy making my home for myself with all the the lovelies I enjoy. Thank you hosting this party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love homemakers of all ages and stages! :) Thank you for joining!

      Delete
  16. Thanks so much Jes, for featuring my post here today! I must say that it is a great honor :-)
    You have and host such a wonderful blog and gathering place with lovely like minded people!
    Many many blessings to you, much warmth, Linnie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jes, thank you for hosting such a wonderful link party! I always enjoy what others have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for the party! Mother's Day blessings to you, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for a great link up Jes, I hope to be more active in sharing one day.... until then I love reading the shares! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jes! Thank you once again for hosting this party! Excellent features. Have an awesome week and yes, Happy Mother's Day!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for the visit Jes, via The Scoop. I love meeting up with new-to-me bloggers. Love your blog and am going to join in with yesterday's party while I'm here :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm late to the party (yesterday was a whirlwind), but thank you for the linkup. I'm looking forward to a bit of reading today, and this is a great place to do just that. Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jes, thanks for the party and may you have a nice week and Happy Mother's Day!
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello dear JES! I am so excited to be joining your lovely link up once again - I have missed it:)
    Hope you are having a beautiful week!
    Much love,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you Jes for this link up and for faithfully running it each week, thank you also for sharing it with us at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...