Monday, April 27, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #50

“Today is a gift; take pleasure in unwrapping it!” 

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!


* Today we are featuring our TOP 10 favorite posts from Last Week 
(a double feature in honor of our 50th edition) *

{I would love for you to choose a few of these hand-picked posts and leave some comment love!}


1. Sloppy Joe Pasta by Of the Hearth ~ This recipe looked so simple to make but very tasty (and with normal ingredients we keep on hand)! 

2. Best Hands on Botany Lessons by Child Led Life ~ The author shares some wonderful hands-on science and nature activities to include in your homeschool (some especially neat ideas for younger children!).  

3. Spring Front Porch by Debbie-Dabble ~ Debbie's porch looks so warm and inviting. I would love to spend the afternoon there with a cup of coffee and some nice conversation! 

4. The Place of Prayer by Ready to Be Offered ~ What a powerful post on prayer! Rebekah shares some inspiring words. You will want to read this!

5. Homemade Whipped Peppermint Hand and Body Butter by Fresh Eggs Daily ~ Lisa's hand and body butter looks absolutely amazing! We are going to try and make some very soon as it looks very easy to prepare.


6. Sweet Potato Hash Brown Stack by A Tray of Bliss ~ Mimi shares a mouth-watering recipe that I can see our family enjoying and I also appreciated her insourcing post on a homemaker's contribution. Make a visit over!

7. More Than a Mom by Best of Baby ~ This is a lovely post on what motherhood does to us! Our children make us more than mothers! You will want to read this :)

8. Mexican for a Week {Freezer Cooking Plan} by Stuffed Veggies ~ This was such a neat and helpful post! Anna share a meal plan on how to make Mexican food for a week by telling you what you need to purchase, how to prepare your own spices for the menus, the basic foods to prepare and freeze and the seven meals you will be able to make with it all! I loved this concept! 

9. Dandelion Jelly by Floyd Family Homestead ~ What a blessing to stockpile your pantry with jams and jellies created from free foraged foods. Shane shares her recipe for a delicious dandelion jelly!

10. Alternatives to Bouquets by Butterfly Bungalow ~ And finally, I know many are struggling financially and feel they can't create that cozy kind of home they desire. However, Su shares some wonderful ideas on making bouquets from items found in nature. Enjoy! 

{I would love for you to choose a few of these hand-picked posts and leave some comment love!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Our Calendula Collection ~ Herbal Link Up

In other news, we are currently hosting an herbal link up on the calendula flower (pot marigold) (only 1 week left!). This lovely plant offers so much medicinal and topical blessings!

Take a visit over for some great ideas or we would love for you to link up your own calendula related posts. Link up will be running until the end of the month (April 2015). Visit here for inspiration and/or to see the newest additions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


30 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jes on 50 weeks of link ups. Thank you so much for being so faithful and hosting, it is such a blessing to stop by. Your site gives such peace and purpose. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jes for sharing this link up with us at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my ideas for bouquets. Some of the comments have wonderful, affordable ideas as well. Have a wonderful week. xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, my dearest JES, and thank you again for this wonderful opportunity !
    I've chosen my last post from Friday which you already know, because Louisa Alcott's was and still remains for me the ideal family for the value it comunicates to the reader and teaches him.
    Have a JOY-filled new week, my blessed friend, I hug you with love
    xoxo
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to thank you for having introduced me to the lovely painting of William Henry Margetson I didn't know yet, with your last post, which was beginning with a bright and joyful painting of his ... I'd love to dedicate him a post of mine in the future, thanking you so much once more !
    I wish you a BRIGHT MONDAY <3
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning JES- lots of wonderful links-

    Thanks for hosting- see you next week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jes, Thank you for the linkup today.
    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the feature!! What a surprise!!
    I will be giving you a Shout Out on Goggle + and in my next post!!
    Thanks too for hosting each week!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your 50th edition of this wonderful party! Here's to 50 more! Thanks for always being such a gracious hostess!

    Have a wonderful week, JES!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SO much for featuring my Freezer Cooking Plan, Mexican for a Week. I am truly honored. I really enjoy visiting this blog hop every week - thanks so much for hosting! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 50th Edition, JES! The features are wonderful- thank you for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow JES, I can't believe it's been nearly a year since you started The Art of Home-making Mondays. Time truly does fly when you're having fun and especially if you're busy at home, too. On that note it's a good time to say thank you once again for this lovely link party. I always enjoy it.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you JES! What a nice way to celebrate with so many features! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on 50 wonderful parties! Thanks for having me!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on 50 link parties!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  17. JES, as always, it is a joy to visit your blog party... and congratulations on having 50 of them! I sure appreciate all of the work you do to host this.... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for featuring my Sloppy Joe Pasta, JES! Thanks also for hosting the link party. I love seeing all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking forward to checking out all of the awesome links. As always, thank you so much for hosting such a nice link party! And happy 50th link party!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks again Jes! Congratulations on #50!! Have a wonderful week! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such lovely features! Thanks for the party JES!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning JES! Thankyou so much for featuring my Sweet Potato Hash Brown stack and also for mentioning my insourcing series. I am so thrilled and honoured....Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely blog -- I'm linked up, & I'm your latest GFC follower! Hope you'll stop by Saved by Grace for a visit!
    God bless,
    http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the wonderful link-up, JES! I always learn something here and am inspired! Just wondering: Do you have stevia growing naturally there? Hugs to you ,my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations, Jes on the 50th edition of your party! Thanks for hosting and for the party invite! Glad to join your party and happily following you via GFC :) Have a lovely week! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for hosting! It's my first time linking up! (I'm following on GFC - thanks)
    Have a wonderful week!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi JES! I'm having a problem linking up with you. I hit the wrong button and I was hoping you could delete it for me.
    I have tried for weeks to link up but for some reason I can't.
    Sorry to be a bother. :)
    Thank you ~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are NOT a bother but a blessing :) All fixed and added back in for you :)

      Delete
  28. Hi JES! I'm back... Again I can't thank you enough for taking care of my issue. :)
    I have added your party at the end of my post as well. Yea, a little surprising I did it all by myself. :)
    Oh... this blogging is a joy, but I am s-l-o-w. haha
    I will be visiting around during my week and look so forward to it.
    Thank you for allowing us to join such a delightful party.

    Bless you dear one!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...