Monday, March 23, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #45

“Everyone carries an atmosphere about him. It may be healthful and invigorating, or it may be unwholesome and depressing. It may make a little spot of the world a sweeter, better, safer place to live in; or it may make it harder for those to live worthily and beautifully who dwell within its circle.” 
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!


* Today we are featuring our sweet six posts from Last Week *

{I would love for you to choose at least one of these hand-picked posts and leave some comment love!}


1. 30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge by Morning Motivated Mom ~ Are you all ready to do some spring cleaning? This author has made it very easy for us! She even shares a cheery printable checklist! 

2. Washing Day by Vintage Papery ~ Shiralee shares a lovely post on laundry. We are on the same page since you will be finding a "wash day" post from me this week too! :) Spring must be in the air!

3. Mexican Layered Casserole by The Joy in the Journey ~ Kelly shares a delicious looking recipe that I am very excited to try. This is the perfect way to use up my never-ending leftover brown rice!

4. Beatrix Potter's Early Gardening with Pencil and Paintbrush by My Little Old World ~ Dany shares a peak at the early life and art of Beatrix Potter (you will want to scroll down the post for English translations). If you are also a fan, you may be interested in our Peter Rabbit Series.  This is also very encouraging for homeschooling mothers interested in doing nature study.

5. Bad News and Fear (Go-To Verses) by Doorkeeper ~ Renee shares over 365 reasons why we need not fear. I think everyone will benefit by this wonderful reminder (especially during these uncertain times).

6. DIY Sachets by Encouraged at Home ~ Heather shares a sweet and simple sachet project. My daughter and I made something similar for our closets and they are so much fun! It makes one feel so very Victorian! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


19 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting another great link-up Jes! I love the quote above from J.R. Miller. All of your favourite posts from last week look so good I don't know where to start! Have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE spring cleaning schedules so I am ON it!!!!!!! ;) Thanks for hosting today and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jes, how has your past week been? Hope it has been good. Thank you for hosting and for being such a blessing to us all. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thank you for sharing this link up at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

      Delete
  4. Good morning my dearest JES and thank you with all my heart for featuring my last post about Beatrix Potter's early life, it's a true joy-filled surprise to me, I couldn't even imagine it !
    Every Monday, I cannot do nothing but come and visit you here as soon as I do open my notebook, it's such a glad way to begin my new week, believe me !
    With so much thankfulness I wish you much Love for today and for the following days of this first Spring week.
    Sending hugs
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Monday morning to you, JES. Thank you for another home-making party.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the party, JES! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's time for some serious spring cleaning, around here! The sun is finally shining and even creeping into the house, making such a task less daunting. I will check out the featured post to get me inspired and started!

    Thanks for hosting, JES. Wishing you a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Cleaning Challenge! I appreciate it! Thanks also for hosting. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the spring cleaning post! Thanks for hosting again. It's nice to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You host a lovely party each week, JES. Thank you for the feature! Have a blessed week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little sachet bag. So sweet. Have a great week, JES, Thanks for the party! ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting as always, JES! That Mexican Casserole looks like something my family would enjoy immensely. Heading over to check it (and others) out now. Thanks, again,

    Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing my post on bad news & fear & for hosting us each week! I so appreciate your kindness. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for another great linkup! So many wonderful posts to check out! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jes,
    Thank you for making my laundry post a feature post.
    - Shiralee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. JES....thank you again for a sweet community to share in. I will check out some of the features. Have a blessed week my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...