Monday, February 23, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #41

“Peace and rest at length have come
All the day's long toil is past,
And each heart is whispering,
'Home, Home at last.”
~ Thomas Hood
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!


* Today we are featuring our favorite three posts from Last Week *

{I would love for you to choose at least one of these hand-picked posts and leave some comment love!}


1. Digest Your Lunch Tea by Living Awareness Institute ~ I have been very interested in the gentle art of healing through teas lately. Kami shares a blend which will aid in digestion. The neat part is that you may already have these items in your spice cabinet (she also includes a printable for your herbal)!

2. Homemade Orange Jam by The Chickadee Homestead ~ I am very appreciative of citrus inspired ideas since we are neighboring a few orchards and are blessed with an abundance in the winter. Lindsey shares a tasty orange jam recipe. I have made plenty of citrus marmalade in my time but this jam idea sounds like great fun!

3. Raising Boys to Men by the Old Trodden Lane ~ And finally, the raising of boys to men. This isn't a world of video games and junk food, but mentoring, relationships, responsibility and hard work (literally). This article is sure to inspire!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth



16 comments:

  1. Hi Jes, thanks for hosting another weekly link up. It is awesomely scare how quickly this month is passing but that seems to be the way it is. Thanks again for all the work you do and may you be blessed this week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing you link up at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

      Delete
  2. Good morning, JES,

    It's Clean Monday, here in Greece, which means the first day of lent. It's a day when families pack a picnic basket and head out to the countryside, hoping for sunny skies and warm breezes, so that children may fly their kites. But, alas, it is cold, rainy and grey.

    Thanks so much for hosting and wishing you a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning my dear JES and thank you for your marvellous post, the image is gorgeous ant the quote too, thank you so much for sharing it with us !
    Today I've chosen a quite old post for the party, still new here, but I thought it to be quite suitable to the atmosphere filled with so much Love we breathe here.
    With so much gratitude, I'm sending love and hugs
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at that wonderful thatched roof in the picture I'm turning pea-green with envy. I've always wanted one on my house, but, alas, we'd be the talk of the town. Love the basket, too, as it looks to be made from a hollowed log. I really enjoy the images (and quotes) you share with us.
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party JES and have a nice day and week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning! Thanks for hosting this weekly linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting another great party Jes. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say thank you .. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, JES! Thank you for another lovely party - you are a blessing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi JES. Love the peaceful scene in this week's painting and the quote that goes so well with it. A lovely way to start the week. Hope yours is filled with joy. xxx ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. JES...Love the painting and quote. Thank you for hosting a sweet party my friend. Now I'm off to read one your favorite posts. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely quote! Thank you for hosting. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jes, It took me all day to complete this post for your link up! Sorry I was so late, but I think it is something that was near and dear to my heart and I wanted to do a good job on it! I have enjoyed using tea stained lace in the past years and I think I am going to be finding some new uses for it!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jes, thanks for stopping by Link Party Directory (and telling me about the broken links!) I have added your link party to Monday: http://linkyhere.blogspot.ca/2015/01/monday-link-parties.html and have added my link #131 to The Art of Home-Making Mondays. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello dear JES! Thank you for another lovely link party - always fun to meet new friends in the blogging world! Hope your week is wonderful! Love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...