Monday, February 16, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #40

“A Christian home is earth's sweetest picture of heaven.”
~ Benjamin DeJong
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Today we are featuring three posts from Last Week *

{I would love for you to choose at least one of these hand-picked posts and leave some comment love!}


1. Little Beef Pot Pies by Yesterfood ~ Joy shares a recipe for mini-beef pot pies that are adorable and so very tasty looking! It also looks fairly easy to prepare.

2. Free 27 Week American History Study Through Lapbooking in Chronological Order by Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus ~ I think the title says it all! What an amazing resource for your homeschool! 

3. Five Reasons We Fail as Homemakers by Growing in His Grace ~ The truth does hurt. Many of us blame our lack of home management on time, but I think the author hits the nail on the head. The question is, are we willing to make some beneficial changes to bless our households?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


20 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, JES! Wishing you a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jes, thanks for hosting again this week. I had a good week last week and I hope yours was too. Blessings to you and your family this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

      Delete
  3. Good morning dearest JES! Hoping your Monday is beautiful! Thank you for another link party to enjoy:). Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jes,
    Thanks so much for the party and for taking the time to visit and leave such sweet comments!

    I LOVE all the beautiful graphics you use on your blog... They are stunning!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great lineup of linky contributions on the hop this week. Today I’m sharing our progress for Week 2 of our Month-Long Grocery No-Spend Challenge; My recipe for Zesty Ranch-Style Beans; Tips For Reducing Waste In The Kitchen, & my thoughts on Surviving without a Corporate Paycheck.

    Love the hop, thanks for hosting.

    ~Taylor-Made Homestead~
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for including my Little Beef Pot Pies in your features this week! My family had so much fun with them. :) I enjoy your party SO much- thank you for hosting. Your blog is an oasis.

    Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, how did I miss these? I'm heading over to Pin them so we can make them later this week. They look lovely.
      Blessings,

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the party, JES. I really like the artwork you chose for this week's party. It's lovely. Hoping you have a splendid week. xxx ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. JES, lovely party as always. Thank you for always making us feel welcome and loved. I love your quiet and gentle spirit.
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you with all my heart with this new party, it's such a joy to me to share so much love here !
    You and your blog are truly wonderful, thank you again, dearest JES !
    Sending love and blessings
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting this party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jes, Hope you are well! Blessings to you! Thanks for the sweet party! I did read that first post link earlier and I guess I was in shock! Do we really have to tell ladies that these kinds of role playing and things are not a good idea? God help us!
    Yours, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good evening, sweet JES! As always, your party is beautiful and full of lovely links :) Have a blessed week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear JES! I am always blessed to visit and link-up! So far, I'm able to keep to my goal to link-up more...so Thank You, dear friend, for hosting! I hope you are having great weather. We are experiencing temps around zero degrees...so very cold, but not a lot of snow like last year. Have a blessed week~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting, I just found this blog hop and spent way toooooo long reading through the posts. Will be back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jes, Lovely links for your party. Wishing you a wonderful evening and blessed rest of the week.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  16. H Jes, thanks for the party and sorry so late! Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting as always, JES!

    Blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting Jes. We love your stuff over here at The Old Trodden Lane (http://theoldtroddenlane.com)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...