Monday, February 2, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #38

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you;
that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things,
may abound to every good work..."
~ 2 Corinthians 9:8
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Today we are featuring our favorite "Sweet Six" posts from Last Week *

{I would love for you to choose at least one of these hand-picked posts and leave some comment love!}


1. A Little Bit Pantry by The Blessed Hearth ~ I don't know about you but I love peaking into other people's pantries! It's a little hobby I have ;) Faye invites us into her old fashioned blue and white pantry... Would you like to come along?

2. Bavarian Apple Cheesecake by Parlor Room Ponderings ~ Diane (who has such a lovely and peaceful blog) shared a delicious looking dessert this week! Take a visit over and enjoy a slice of cheesecake!

3. DIY Perfect Cream of Chicken Soup by Yellow Birch Hobby Farm ~ Most of my recipes for foods containing those red and white soup cans got canned once I began reading labels. With Erin's homemade recipe, I can bring some menus back to our table!

4. Simple Seed Germination Test by Grow a Good Life ~ This author shares a way to test your seeds before you take up precious garden space! There is so much valuable gardening information shared on this blog!

5. Adopt a Simple Amish Lifestyle by Our Simple Homestead ~ I think the title says it all. If you are looking for ways to create a simpler lifestyle, dear Tracy is such an encouragement (also our #1 viewed post this week)! 

6. Don't Hide by Sunny Patch Cottage ~ Lastly, Mrs. Abella encourages every single one of us to quit being hindered by our individual vices and to battle them straight on! We are needed in service to the King and it is time to change those bad habits that are holding us back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


20 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you JES! Thank you for another delightful party -- hope to visit again sometime this week with a new post:). Blessings to you! Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello JES.. Thanks so much for your lovely party and for featuring the Blessed Hearth.. I appreciate that and the time you take to do this.. God bless.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you JES! I appreciate you featuring my "Don't Hide" post! Already linked up for this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there JES! Thanks for hosting and see you again next Monday

    Hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely party and have a nice day JES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my, "Simple Seed Germination Test" post! I have joined in again this week! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the wonderful party, JES!

    Happy February!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature! It's my first one ever! Thank you for the time that you take to let us share with one another. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, my dear! Thank you for another wonderful party :) I always look forward to linking up with you and meeting new ladies.

    The features were lovely! I There are a few that I did not get to visit last week so I will enjoy doing so now. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite scriptures, JES. And what a lovely image of mother and child to have with me the rest of the day. I'll be reading Tracy's simple living post. I'm always interested in what others have to share about that! Thanks for the party. xxx ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great collection of helpful posts! Love the vintage image, too.
    Have a great home-making week, JES!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear Jes

    Your blog is lovely and I'm now following you too!
    It's a pleasure to join your party today - thank you so much for hosting.
    I'm off to meet other ladies who are at your party today.
    Thank you for stopping by and for leaving your kind comment.

    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in and taking the time to visit back!! :)

      Delete
  13. Hello dear Jes
    Your blog is lovely and I'm now following you too!
    It's a pleasure to join your party today - thank you so much for hosting.
    I'm off to meet other ladies who are at your party today.
    Thank you for stopping by and for leaving your kind comment.
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Jes,

    Thanks so much for your linkup and your blog. I look forward to coming back more often.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you join us! Looking forward to visiting your links :)

      Delete
  15. Hi Jes, thanks for hosting and for linking up at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...