Monday, December 22, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #32

"What can I give Him,
Poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd
I would bring a lamb,
If I were a wise man
I would do my part.
Yet what can I give Him?
Give my heart."
~ Christina Rosetti (1830-1894)
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Today we are featuring three of our favorites from Last Week's Link Up *

{I would love for you to choose at least one of these hand-picked posts and leave some comment love!}


Blessed Homemaking shared some very sweet sentiments in The History of Aprons. I really enjoyed reading this post and I think you will too!


In our household we do a lot of meal stretching to make our food last and to make it easier on the busy cook (that would be me :). Taylor-Made Ranch shares their rendition of Endless Soup for Warm Nutrition which will inspire you to cook from scratch without having to be a slave each night in the kitchen. Love the practicality of this recipe concept!


And finally, here is a courageous story of faith that will inspire you. Please visit Girl Brings Scandal to Village by Four Seasons of Blessings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Jes! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you and your family have a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote! In the Sunday morning service yesterday our pastor read scriptures that spoke of things that please the Lord, and they were mostly about what He has done for us! It makes Him happy to do things for us, and He only wants our hearts in return. That's a great Christmas!
    Have a great week, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to see that my post on Endless Soup is being featured on the hop this week. The endless soup pot is in one stage or the other all winter long in our fridge to provide hot nutritious lunches to us all week. Today I'm sharing my recipes for MYO Sweetened Condensed Milk, Making Crostini Crackers with Stale Bread and the recipe for a delicious No-Bake Cherry Dessert. Love the hop, thanks for hosting!

    ~Taylor-Made Homestead~
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your picture (or perhaps I should say painting) this week! It's truly inspiring. I love how her house is not a showcase,
    yet in the few minutes her child sleeps she has her Bible out & is praying : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it too Anna! I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. I agree, it says so much to the viewer!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the featured post! I love your new graphic for the Art of Homemaking Mondays. I really enjoy your blog and pray you have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the featured post! I really like your new graphic for Homemaking Mondays. May you and yours have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the great post you shared the link for, about the girl who became a Christian and the program for giving sewing machines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you appreciated that post too! Thank you for taking the time Terra to visit and share :)

      Delete
  9. Happy to be sharing with you today, Jes. Thanks for the party and I pray you and your family will have a blessed Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jes,
    Happy Christmas week to you! I've still got to make a few ornaments for our tree and buy a few stocking stuffers, then do a bit of cooking, relax and enjoy!

    I really liked the endless soup post. I read it last week. Since my husband has closed our business for the season, income isn't coming in right now. I need to stretch what he gives me. That sounds like a great way, especially since he'll be home with our three kids and I during the day.

    Happy happy today!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Jes for hosting this link up. My daughter was so thrilled to receive your Garden Journel all printed out and in a beautiful folder. thanks so much for all the work you do and for all your share. Thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings to you and your family this Christmas and love to you all from our family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad your daughter could use the garden journal!!! That makes my day :) Thank you for sharing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...