Monday, December 15, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #31

"There is little virtue in the beauty which calls attention to itself;
modest beauty is the last to extol its own charms."
~ Charles Spurgeon
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Today we are featuring five of my favorites from Last Week's Link Up *

{I would love for you to choose at least one of these hand-picked posts and leave some comment love!}


These dark chocolate and caramel turtles really caught my eye as my sweet tooth is something fierce right now! If you also suffer from chocohalism, I encourage you to take a peak at Turtle Time in Tennessee by Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.


For the frugal minded woman, here is an excellent series on Saving on Groceries. Ashley at Grow Pray Build has shared three parts so far and I have enjoyed reading her ideas. 


Now, back to that demanding sweet tooth. These Must-Make Cracker Roca's also got my attention. Visit Heather at My Overflowing Cup for the easy tutorial!


Kathy at Cornerstone Confessions shares links to 100+ Places You Can Find Free Planner Printables for 2015. This will really be a blessing to women who are looking to get more organized in the new year! 


And finally, Laura at The Merry Mennonite shares some encouragement for mothers on Failing (and Succeeding) as a Mom. We all have our rough days and I am now reconsidering how I look at mine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


23 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party, JES. Have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you have really cranked up my sweet tooth with those links this morning, lol. And here I was going to pass on the sweets and have a plate of leftover spaghetti for breakfast. (Leftovers aren't just for lunch or dinner, I say.) I think I'll heat my plate of leftovers and dig in while I read some of the great links here. Have a wonderfully sweet home-making Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the leftovers! I just had some leftover blueberry cobbler for breakfast :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, JES- thank you so much for the feature! I hope it is helpful to some of your readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Ashley! Thank you for contributing!

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry! I added a post that I shared last week (#21 - new LGD puppy). What can I say, it's Monday morning?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) That doesn't bother me, I forget and do that sometimes too. Happy Monday!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the feature, JES! I really appreciate and love the time I get to spend here on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, hope your week is off to a good start! :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you for allowing me to join your link up party, JES.
    I have visited some great blogs! That chocolate pomegranate bark...WOW! I will be making that for sure.
    I appreciated your words on The Merry Mennonite post "Falling (and succeeding) as a mom when you said that you are now reconsidering how you are looking at your own life. My daughters are both grown and out of the home with homes and family's of their own, and I still reconsider my own life as a mother.
    Praise the Lord for His goodness to us as He walks us through this journey of motherhood.
    God's best to you, Christs blessings on you.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie for joining us and your encouragement! :)

      Delete
  7. JES...so love the quote from Spurgeon you shared. Making a note of it. Thank you for hosting and hoping your week is wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting each week, JES, and for featuring my Must-Make Cracker Roca! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Heather! Thank you for sharing your tasty recipes with us!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting the party, Jes. Love that Spurgeon quote! ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it! Thanks for joining us this week :)

      Delete
  10. I need to settle in with a hot cup of tea! Great ideas here! Thanks to you for hosting and thanks to all who contributed their awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jes, thanks for hosting, it is always a joy to link up at your party. I hope you have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely contributions Ms. Moozy :)

      Delete
  12. Thanks Jes for linking up your link up at Good Morning Mondays, once again thanks for hosting, you are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...