Monday, November 17, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #27

“I shall keep my book on the table here,
and read a little every morning as soon as I wake,
for I know it will do me good, and help me through the day.”
~ Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Sorry, no features this month, we are still visiting with family :) *

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting, JES!

    Have a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, JES. Enjoy your week. :)
    ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party, Jes. Have a great week. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks JES, another fun party! I'm enjoying my morning of reading while the kids are at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Here is what I got this morning, hope it will encourage a few ladies! I know emotions can get really high this time of year! I am thankful for all that He is teaching me!
    I needed one of those quotes that said Stay Calm and something LOL
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting JES; have a wonderful time with your family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your family and hope it's a lot warmer then it is here!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jes, I am really enjoying your blog and your link ups and your free printables. Thanks for being such a blessing to other women and thanks for linking up at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. Have a lovely week Terri :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...