Monday, November 3, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #25

"She thought to herself, "This is now."  She was glad that the cosy house, and Pa and Ma and the firelight and the music, were now. They could not be forgotten, she thought, because now is now. It can never be a long time ago."
~ Laura Ingalls Wilder, Little House in the Big Woods
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Features from last week were shared in our LINK UP LOVE column *

"What to Do and Make with Pumpkins"

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting another lovely link-up,JES! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! I'd forgotten it. Thanks for reminding me. It may show up on my blog one of these days just to remind myself to enjoy now.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting, JES! Have a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another wonderful link-up! I appreciate you hosting, dear JES. Have a joy-filled week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting and featuring me this week! I think I'm going to hop over to your post on tinctures since we just got over a bought of illness including pneumonia. :/ Blessings, Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, yes! The elderberry tincture would be perfect!!!

      Delete
  6. Hi JES, I remember reading the Laura Ingalls books to my daughter when she was little! I miss those books. Thanks for the party and have a nice day and week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment in the quote and the painting, too. We always sit at the kitchen table for our meals so I was totally shocked when I found out a few years ago that meals together with no distractions is nearly non-existent in some families. The table has been traded for a seat in front of the television. So sad as there is blessed togetherness when the family dines together.
    Thank you for another home-making party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is sad... We always ate at the kitchen table growing up (with no television) and so I can't imagine any other way and I pray our children will follow in the same footsteps...

      Delete
  8. I love that painting, Jes. It really says "Home". Thanks for the party, and for your faithful visits. Much appreciated. xxx ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jes, I can say I always get a chuckle over that painting! Can you believe it is another week rolling out! You are a faithful blogger and keeping on task with the ministry God has given you!
    Blessings, Roxy Thanks for the PARTY...

    ReplyDelete
  10. JES...the quote reminds me to seize the moment...the now! It's important that it isn't wasted but embraced. Thank you for that. And for hosting. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth in this sea of distractions!

      Delete
  11. Love all the art you find - and the quotes from literature! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your site! Thank you for all your wisdom.
    Sarah @ Pretty Simple Ideas
    www.prettysimpleideas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah Jean and glad you joined the link up :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting the link-up, JES!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...