Monday, October 20, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #23


"Home is the sphere of harmony and peace,
The spot where angels find a resting place,
When bearing blessings, they descend to earth."
~ Mrs. Hale



There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Features From Last Week's Link Up *


Child Raising: 10 Tough Lessons We Need to Teach Our Kids by Mom's Morning Coffee

Healthy Home Management: DIY Medical Binder by Rejoice the Heart

Gift of Encouragement: A Prayer Jar and Homemade Applesauce by The Mrs. with the Dishes

Now for this week ~ For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

15 comments:

  1. I love that picture, so beautiful. As difficult as some things were about "the olden days," there is just something to beautiful and homey about those times too! Makes me want to stop by and pay her a visit, lol! Thanks for hosting, I had fun linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting again this week, for always sharing beautiful, inspiring, encouraging pictures, AND for featuring our "10 Lessons..." post! Have a lovely week! :)
    ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring The Mrs. with the Dishes! I absolutely love your blog and feel very honored to be a feature. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks JES for the fun party and enjoy your day and the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dearest JES! Oh, it is so good to link up with you! I have missed a couple of weeks and I truly missed linking up and visiting other blogs.

    Happy Monday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for another home-making party! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting, Jes! Have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting another great link-up, JES! I really appreciate it. I hope you like my White Chicken Chili. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. JES...Thank you for hosting a sweet community. I will take a look at your features. Have a blessed week friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the visits, Jes, and for hosting the party. Have a great week! ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting hun! Have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again JES!

    On Monday I shared my VIDEO post "Is Wal-Mart a Health Food Store" from Abundant-Wellness.
    Today I'm back with 1 more for Crocktober : "El Crocko Taco (or Nacho, Burrito or Salad) (GF)".

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting! Have a blessed week :-).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good afternoon, JES! Thank you for such a lovely link-up and for hosting us :) I cannot find if you are on Pinterest, but I have been pinning your posts as I come across them. You are a GEM and so encouraging to everyone. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...